17

It was the last day of the first week and we were all going to a party at Ronald's house and (him being Ronald) there was a 'naughty high school' theme. Liv,Gen and I wore plain white button-down shirts tied around our waists with the sleeves rolled up,knife-pleated plaid school skirts that were dangerously short with loose matching ties,white thigh-high socks and black platform heels.

We walked into the manor with our quilted purses at hand.

"Remember,yell if you need me." Liv told us.

"And you know where to find me?" Gen asked us.

"In the middle of the dance floor,a bottle of Tequila in your hand and your tongue down some guy's throat." Liv and I said in unison,making Gen smile.

"Kisses." And we all blew two kisses simultaneously (something we've been doing since we were5.) and went our separate ways.

I was going around,looking for Stephanie when I saw her at the bar talking to Ronald.

"Hey hey." I said,walking towards them.

"Hey girlfriend. Love the skirt." Ronald said in an extremely girly voice.

"Why thank you." I said with a smile. At that moment,there was the loud sound of glass meeting floor.

"Oh shit I have to run." He said,rushing in the direction of where the sound came from.

"So let me guess,something is going to happen in the next five seconds that'll make you leave me as well." I stated wisely.

"Of course not." But she was proven wrong when a guy I knew attended Havinard Academy came up to her and asked her to dance. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Run along." I told her with a smile. I couldn't blame her,he was cute.

So,with a glass of bourbon in my hand, I hoisted myself on top of the bar table and downed the entire glass then handed it to the barman to refill.

"Woah there. I don't think a beautiful girl like you should be drinking that much." The guy next to me said (even though he looked like he was drunk off his ass),when I was on my seventh glass.

"And why is that?" I asked,crossing my left leg over my right to face him.

"Well for one,you could start doing crazy things." He told me with a cute smile.

"Do I know you?" I asked him.

"No,I don't think so. I go to Havinard. You?"

"st. Hamilton."

"Ohhhh,I knew you looked familiar. I'm guessing you're Monica."

"How do you know my name?" I asked with a small smile.

"Ronald talks about you and your friends a lot."

"You know Ronald?"

"Of course I do. He's my cousin." He told me.

"Well,since you know my name it's only fair that I know yours." I said.

"Daniel. Easy to remember."

"Wait,I'm still confused. How exactly did you know I was Monica?" I asked. I didn't think Ronald talked about us.

"Well it was,pretty obvious. Blonde hair,blue eyes,pink lips,sexy body and bitchy look." He explained. He had a point. Liv,Gen and I may all have the same physical characteristics,but they don't have that bitchy look on their faces at all times.

Gen always looks happy and bubbly,Liv just has this I-don't-care look while I have an unapproachable look.

"You know,that's not a nice thing to say to someone,Daniel." I said in a flirty manner.

"Well,what exactly is a nice thing to say to someone,Monica?" He said,his voice just as flirty. At this point I was on my fourth round of Red Label and was feeling a little drunk.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I commented,leaning closer towards him.

"Monica!" I heard someone call. I looked up and saw Archer walking towards me.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a voice that sounded pissed off.

"I don't see how that's your business,Archer." I said,a little bit annoyed that he had interrupted my conversation.

"Hey Archer,dude,just leave her alone." Daniel said in my defense.

"Daniel she's drunk." I'm guessing they know each other (obviously,he's Ronald's cousin).

"No I'm not." I told him.

"Come on. Let's get you some water." He said,placing his hands on my waist to carry me down.

"Leave me alone."

"Yeah,leave her alone dude." Daniel said,pulling me by my waist towards him.

"Don't touch her." Archer said to Daniel in a low voice.

"What,is she your girlfriend?" He asked with a laugh.

"Just don't touch her." He repeated,turning me away. I turned my head to get one last glimpse of him.

"Bye Daniel." I said sadly with a wave.

"Monica,what is your problem? You don't even know the guy." He scolded when we had gotten outside.

"Exactly,and I was getting to know him. But you just had to drag me away didn't you."

"How drunk are you? He was trying to get in your pants."

"...Don't you mean in my skirt." I said with a laugh making him roll his eyes.

"Speaking of skirt,your skirt is too short."

"You're the only one complaining." I pointed out.

"You know,you shouldn't talk to people you don't know." He said gently.

"Well I didn't know you when we started talking but you don't seem to have a problem with that." I said angrily.

"That's different. We go to school together. Thank God it was Daniel,if it was any other guy, he would have grabbed your boobs the second he had the chance." He tried to explain to me but I wasn't listening. I was too busy staring at his gorgeous face.

"You have really nice lips."I muttered.

"What?"

"What?"

"Come on. Let's get you upstairs." He said,putting one hand around my bare waist and then guided me inside.

~*~

A.N: Hey you! Yes you! I know you ate my Chinese food!