Chapter Fourteen

After last night we all decided it was no longer safe for us to be there anymore. Next thing I knew we were on a flight back to America. We would be staying with T's pack. I was excited. We would be staying with a bunch of people who shifted into really large wolves. How exciting is that?

Nessy, T and Nova were all strategizing about how we were going to handle the upcoming war. Nova was right, last night was only one battle. Now a bunch of little ones were happening everywhere. In the supernatural community news travelled fast.

Since my arrival everyone has been sitting at the edge of their seat waiting for something to happen. Since I was openly targeted people were up and out of their seats now. Fighting for peace or fighting for chaos. It was kind of hard to tell which side was winning but I was glad people were fighting back.

I finally got out of my seat and went over to everyone else. I wrapped one arm around Nova's waist and laid my head on her shoulder. She placed a kiss at the top of my head and my heart fluttered. I think our relationship was amazing. She protects me and I protect her. I could easily see me spending the rest of my life with her.

Nessy smiled at us and T wolf whistled. Nova rolled her eyes. "Alright, let's take a break."

We were on a private plane that had a bedroom. Nova and I claimed the bedroom for ourselves. We slipped in and closed the door behind us. I sat her down on the bed and began massaging her. Slowly working out the kinks and tension in her shoulder.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "That feels great."

I smiled, happy to do anything that pleases her. After about three minutes she grabbed my hands pulling me down on top of her. Her hands locked on to my waist as I propped myself above her with my hands next to her head.

"I won't let anything happen to you, you know that right," Nova said. Her green eyes shone brightly.

I nodded. "Yes, but I'm not the one who may need protection."

"You're not invincible."

"I have to be."

Nova shook her head, "You don't. I'm going to be there. As will Vanessa and Matt and plenty of other people who will fight by your side."

I smiled. "Of course."

I leaned down to peck her lips. But when I moved back she pulled me down to capture me in a deep kiss. I moaned softly. She rolled over so that one of her legs was placed firmly in between mine. One her hands slipped under my shirt. She broke the kiss only for her lips to be replaced on my neck.

She sucked and bit up and down my neck. I was sure she was leaving marks but that didn't matter to me. When her hand grabbed my boob through my bra I gasped.

I let Nova slip my shirt off along with bra in one quick motion. Her hands were warm and soft on my body. I wanted her to touch me. To please me and have me completely under her control. I wanted her bad.

My hands found themselves tangled in her silky black hair as she came back up to kiss me. She nibbled on my bottom lip before lightly tugging on it. I found myself quickly realizing that was something I liked. "Nova," I breathed out.

She looked at me. Her green eyes were clouded over with lust. "Are you ..."

It was more of a silent question. But when Nova shook her head I frowned. The plane jolted a bit. Nova raised an eyebrow at me.

"Turbulence," but I wasn't completely sure that wasn't my doing.

I slipped back on my clothes. I was getting ready to walk out before a hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me. Nova wrapped both arms around my waist keeping me there. I couldn't meet her eyes though.