Chapter - 31

Writer's POV

"Kuhu be careful" Yuvi whisper, before placing her in corner. She's in tears because of pain she's feeling.

"Wait I'm coming just" before he could go, Kuhu hold his hand scared to be left alone here.

"Trust me I'll come" he assured and she left his hand. Within a minute he come back with a water bottle. Kuhu frown where he found it, but as he's here maybe knows everything make her silent.

She realized she really needs water now and he understand without her speaking.

Kuhu gulp down water, when both heard some foot steps. Kuhu hug her knees and Yuvi sit beside her guiding over looking from where sounds coming. He frown looking some men's there.

What is there?...he thought, he knows everything, but he's not sure now as Kuhu isn't part he knows that's why he did his best to save an innocent girl. He's not a monster through, just after his father he's following father's step and taking his boss's orders. But he couldn't see a life destroyed in front of him.

"Kuhu stay here I'll come" he blink eyes to assure her. They're checking everything near, maybe when he left to get water they heard his foot steps. He left another side to distracted them.

The men's left, as he knows this area...he hiding somehow come back while they're still trying to search. But before he could move towards Kuhu he froze.

"You think us fool" those men said point gun at him....he look sideways where Kuhu saw he's catch and tried to get up but he through eyes instruct to hide behind.

"Where is the girl? Sir called us that you run with the girl" both are looking everywhere when Yuvi punch one of them, both started the fight and Yuvi tried his best.

It's getting difficult to fight with this two, but soon someone with a stick hit there's head. Yuvi look at Arnav wide eyes who just come from the garage where this men's are.

Arnav look at Yuvi with a frown, he just with a help of glass pieces broke the rope and freed himself. Coming out he saw Yuvi fighting this two who kidnap him. Before he asked something to Yuvi, he left running.

The moment Yuvi saw those two men's unconscious he remembers Kuhu,he come there find her lying unconscious.

Arnav also come run behind him and saw her horrific.

"What happened to her?"

"They gave her some injection" he said remembering Shorya giving a injection. Before both could continue...they heard some foot steps and looking forward find police with Anant Sehgal.

"Kuhu" Anant said worried coming near her.

"Sir outside medical emergency is ready. You should take her" Anant nods and Arnav with Kuhu send them as Arnav hand's also bleeding when he's opening rope help of the piece.

"You should go also" one police said while others left. Yuvi look everywhere, they doesn't know he's also part of it...as saw helping only.

"I'll take you to another route I knew" Yuvi said decided to help them. He maybe did very wrong but decided to do right thing now after he'll surrender himself.

Bella's POV

"Mom" I whisper and find a very miserable person. She's injured. I saw her picture and did recognize but her condition is worse. They put gun towards us smirking evilly.

I looksat Mahir and he assured me through eyes while eyeing Vikram. I sigh in relieved and within some seconds gun firing start from a different sides, and some police entered back side and take us.

"Kuhu, Arnav bhai-" I said coming out but stop hearing someone.

"They're safe" I look at Yuvi frowning what he's doing here.
Mahir is about to attack him but stop hearing that he help police to find us fast and showing another routes and also he saved Kuhu.

I didn't had time to think must as mom fall unconscious.

2 hours later,

I was sitting in hospital beside Mahir. My wounds are already treated. I said him about Kuhu and here also everyone comes to know. Whatever injection they gave Kuhu it's very high drug. It's great that her baby is safe but she will be unconscious for today and out of danger now.

Mom is also okay but not well enough, doctor suggest to let her be under observation for 3 days as they gave her many sleeping injection due to her health is very sensitive.

Yuvi surrender so he's in police custody but as he helped us and non did harm anyone ever so he'll be okay I guess, we had this favour at least as if he won't be there don't know what would happen to Uttara.

Mehera and ishani is already dead due to police encounter but ranveer is alive and in jail. Arun and Shorya's car police tried to catch and they meet accident. Police declare maybe they're dead but I'm not sure as dead Bodies are missing. I hope they really dead.

"Bella you should go home. I'm here" I nods no and put my head on his shoulder. Mahir send everybody home and he said will be staying here but I want too and he can't say NO to my puppy face.

"You're stubborn" he mummer. I chuckled and remember what Arnav bhai-said,

Arnav is in office when he saw his father with a person going towards back area. He come to said something important but stop maybe they had any important work.

He didn't intend to hear but
Bella's name stop him and he heard the other person Rakesh mehera telling him now time as bella's birthday. He's shocked knowing what they're saying and planned to kill bella and her real mother.

He's shocked knowing bella's real mother Janki in there's home only. He left there fast to safe a innocent and vowed to give punishment to wrong people.

They had a outhouse locked from years where Janki kept as everyone would find her everywhere not in house.

Arnav come back and meet khusi, he didn't say anything but took outhouse key from parents room hiding then left to save her. He found Janki lying unconscious, he took her in car and left to hospital. He tried to call Bella but his phone switched off.

Suddenly his car stop and he's more tensed as it's not start again . He found a PCO near and called bella before he reveal more someone hit his head. With blury version he looks at his mother with hurt eyes. Then opening eyes he find himself kidnap.

"Bella I'm sorry, I never know my parents are this cruel" I hug him, there's never fault infact he tried to help and always loves me as a little sister when that's so called parents treat me different.

"It's never your fault Bhai, it's only you who loves me and don't say this" he wipes my tears.

"I'm sorry because of them I stay angry with you long-time. I still can't believe" I hold his hand, I understand Bhai's condition...whatever situation is they're still his parents and it hurts him.

"I'm always here Bhai. Your small sister" he smile and hug me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bella take this" I nods and take coffee which Mahir give. It's near mid night we're here. I'm still tensed about Bhai but khusi bhabi is there so I'm assured.

We sit in silent, assured now our family is safe....just now Kuhu need us and we'll be always there.

Finally all evil is finished from ou life.
__________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️❤️