Chapter - 25

Bella's POV

"So our Kuhu is finally engaged! Great it's party time" Vish exclaimed.

"Don't you think you made a secret about you and Vikram so you should give a party for consoling us" me and Kuhu hi-fi making Vish pout.

"It could be you also as the way you and jiju behaves love sick puppy" I blush, Mahir always find reason to hold my hand so in ceremony these idiots noticed it very well.

"Stop it. Now time for you both...you both got engaged but I'm already married" i said, they about to say more but I give my puppy eyes.

We trio eat in canteen so many things. I told Mahir today about going mansion to get my some things which he said okay. This is the chance to go in that secret room.

After college driver drop me in mansion. I get fresh then taking box with fingerprint left to secret room. As last time I did same and open the door with Fingerprint, a wide smile comes as it open but then frown comes as it's empty.

There's a water pot and chains present. I'm Damm sure someone there's but now it's empty.

Did Mahir know my plans?

There's camera's I noticed already but I thought maybe he wouldn't notice but now I'm scared. I look the room carefully if there's anything but nothing. I left fast to my room and take some things as I said Mahir then left with driver.

Time is running. I need to work fast.

Coming back I help mom in work thinking about my next plan. When Mahir come back from office I tried to read his facial look but it's really hard.

In room also he didn't say anything and like always getting fresh then opening laptop he got busy in some work. I stay little away so could get a chance think about what should I answer if Mahir asked me all.

After dinner he went to change in night dress, his phone beeps with a text. I read it and surprised.

"Sir, we shift him again. Now he's okay"

I don't know if my guess is right but I need to go back again. I put phone back and thought how to go tomorrow again!

"What my Jaan is thinking so much?"Mahir back hug me whispering slowly.

"Umm nothing. I guess I again forget...I need my one book" Mahir chuckled.

"I can asked someone" I shook my head, he sigh.

"Like today go again. I had an important meeting so can't come with you and yeah take my card also tomorrow shopping" i frown turning.

"Shopping?"

"You forget you're going for shopping with all." I slap my own forehead, I just talked about it in evening and forget.

"I'm very tired today" he whispered hugging me close nuzzling my neck. I giggle feeling ticklish there. More I giggled more he's doing it. I push him and about to go but he pulled me close capturing my lips in a passionate kiss while roaming hand under my top.

"I thought you're tired" I whisper, he trailed wet kisses on my neck.

"Not for this" he whispered before taking me in his arms taking us a heavenly ride.

After shopping I again come back mansion and went there fast. I'm feeling suddenly so nervous. If he's here! Hope so today I get my answers. I can heard some sounds inside.

Opening the door I froze seeing the scene.

Shit!

Mahir's POV

"Sir he's not breathing" I curse my luck for this. If something happens to this Arun I would loose my chance to get that Mehera and his upcoming plan. He's my important card.

I asked to take him a doctor as it's seems something big otherwise he wouldn't inform me. This Arun from a week suffering fever and now this. Hope just all gets fine. He need to be alive.

After coming home finished all meetings I'm hell tired but Bella is looking thinking something deep and looking at me again and again. If she needs to talk why she's behaving strange?

Then she said about book, it's suspicious! She's thinking so much only about a book?

Nevermind I ignore and we got busy in ourselves.

After our continue two sessions she fall asleep fast. Covering her fully I was about to sleep when I checked phone if there's any news of Arun. I sigh in relief knowing he's alive and again where he should be. Mehera would be watching me and it's not good to take Arun outside when i had no idea about there's upcoming plan and Yuvi also isn't my clutch.

Snuggling into her I get some sleep. Morning I'm in office when I again got the news of Arun is not okay, my men already arranged doctor. I should also go there to check personally, I don't believe this Arun and his plans. In years he tried many Attempts of running.

I left mansion and asked my driver to go away with my car. Bella said she can come here and if she saw my car then she would asked many questions. I left to my secret room where doctor and my men present.

We're talking when we heard some sounds.

Who can come here?

I asked my men to be ready, it could be Mehera's any man but the door couldn't open without me sadly but to my surprise it open and...

What the hell??

Writer's POV

Kuhu in room thinking the conversation she had with her parents.

"Just concentrate on studies now marriage will happen only after this"

"But why? You know priest said there's a date in coming week"

"Kuhu go to room"

After hearing mom's stern word she comes back room. She's feeling so tensed with all happenings. She's feeling scared to share anything to anyone.

From week she had a doubt and tensed but pray maybe her prediction could be wrong but today it confirm.

She take the pregnancy kit with very much tensed. She's feeling terrific. She never intended to do anything like this and ashamed her family but it happened.

She closed her eyes remembering how she got drunk and it happened...she's scared from the time but when Abhijit proposed her she's tension free. She thought all would marry her soon but now all are saying later. She's not understanding what to do now?

She wants to call Abhijit but she's nervous.

Be brave kuhu. He loves you and would understand and talk to all about marriage soon.

I hope so everything goes well.
__________________________

Precap - face off

Please like comment and share
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️