Chapter - 29

Writer's POV

Mahir and Vikram still didn't return home. Bella is so tense with whatever happens suddenly... through no one is saying but she feels guilty because whatever happening is all because of her. They're behind her property and as Mahir is with her so the family is also suffering. Khusi is also tensed as there's no news of Arnav.

Bella is in room shedding tears, she couldn't able to see Sumitra's crying due to Kuhu's missing. Suddenly her phone and she run to pick thinking maybe Mahir! But it's an private number.

She picked the call.

"Hello baby"Bella feel so angry hearing Arun's voice.

"Where is Kuhu? Your problem is me then why drag another?take all property but give back Kuhu and my mom" he laughed hearing her crying, begging, helpless voice.

"Oh Bella! what you think I'll forget whatever your husband did to me? For 3 years he torture me...but now it's my turn and about his sister I can't guarantee babe but one thing you can do"

"What?"

"Exactly after 2 minutes you'll get a text, a address will be there so come to it. Maybe if you do this without telling your husband and follow all instructions...Kuhu and your mom could be save" saying he cut the call. Bella is standing shock....soon she get text.

She remembers Mahir's word not to go but what if Kuhu is in danger? What about her mom and Arnav Bhai....only to be save herself she couldn't out all life danger so she decided to go.

A dark godown,

A man tied in chair, some people's are mummering outside the dark room where the man is. Soon man get conscious and tried to move but couldn't. He shout to open him when outside the people's come and switch on light. The man reveal to Arnav.

"Just keep quite and stay"

"I said open me" Arnav yelled, but ignoring him all left. Arnav look around the room for something. He noticed a glass piece and thought maybe it could help. Slowly he started moving there with chair, it's getting difficult but he had to do it.

In a room,

Abhijit aka Shorya and Arun are talking with a old man then the old man give them a box of money.

"The girl is in another room. Wait here" both brother left opposite room where Kuhuis lying silent. Seeing them Kuhu sit with a scary face.

"Oww my fake wifey, you know the man who buy you are here. He wants to check you before taking you..so lets go"

"Don't you dare. How could you do this?" Kuhu yelled.

"Oh shut up bitch, don't use this tone to my brother." Shorya hold her forcefully and take her to room then throw her.

Kuhu close her eyes due to sudden pain, opening eyes she saw a old fatty man looking at her with lust. She's so much scared and tried to move but her leg and hand are already tied making her helpless.

She looks everywhere when she found a shadow washroom door side, she feels little relax but get scared when the man hold her.

"Leave me" she tried to move but the man move close, she closed her eyes tightly when heard a hissed. Opening eyes she found the man laid unconscious and Yuvi standing there with a rod.

"You"

"Kuhu I never knew they're doing this much-"

"I thought you as a friend always Yuvi....maybe we never knew each other very much I never knew you're also with them. You saw me with Abhijit, you know I love him but you never said anything and let him spoiled my life. Why?" Kuhu said broken, she remembers after him and Bella's break up....she did meet him twice. She fight with him as for her information he cheat on Bella but Yuvi said it's a misunderstanding....there he also saw Abhijit with her but never said anything. But today he's here means He's also with them.

"I'm sorry Kuhu, I thought.....actually I never think they'll do something. I'm with Mehera's but I never intended to hurt anyone (hear some sounds) I can be here more, but trust me I'll help you" saying Yuvi left.

"Kuhu I know after knowing Abhijit is wrong I still stay silent but it's something I never know they're planning. I just knew only about properties" he untied Kuhu, she clutch her stomach in pain.

"What happened?"

"I'm pregnant" she whispered, and cried feeling hard pain...all stress, and the way he hit and throw her.

Yuvi gasp, he did always as they said....and when he found Bella, he falls for her and thought to get her he did whatever they planned. True he knew Kuhu through Bella but she's his friend and never knew they'll do something this with her.

"We need to get out here"Kuhu nods, Yuvi help her to get up and there is a window...he already did arrangements a ladder outside.

"I can't go" she whispered clutching her stomach.. biting lips in pain.

"I will carry you come" he hold her with one hand by other slowly come down to ground. She's already couldn't walk much so he take her in his arms making her shock.

"Just stay silent there's mans outside" both slowly left towards one side hiding from men's.

Car stop and Bella comes out, it's a jungle area. No one there. She hiding from family come here somehow but now where to go she couldn't understand.

She saw a light attached with tree so went there. A letter she found.

Now go straight from right side you'll find where to come and left your cell there only. Don't try to be over smart.

Arun

Bella start to follow instructions, she hold her locket and closed her eyes.

Mahir come fast...she thought.

Ishani is in room laughing in front of a old lady who's glaring at her, she's weak but still seeing her with hate.

"Oh please don't show me this look. What you said one day your daughter will save you and we'll pay whatever we did but it's never gonna happen. Today I'll kill you and Bella too"

"See more dream but you'll never get what you want" Janki whisper, her condition isn't so well but she's still glaring Ishani.

Ishani slap her hard and left the room. She comes another room where Ranveer and Mr. Mehera talking.
__________________________

Precap - Final

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️❤️