Chapter - 13

Bella's POV

I feel warm along with uncomfortable pain... opening my eyes I found Mahir's arms are caging me and I'm almost over him. I tried to move his hands which was really difficult so I gave up and wait for him to wake up.

I didn't know why I accept last night maybe I wanted to move on. Hope I did right, he's my husband and nothing can't change our relationship now. Maybe it's good to start a new life...thinking all I fall asleep again.

I feel goose bumps on caressing my bare waist and wet kisses on my neck. I moan lightly and open my eyes found his dark brown eyes staring me with smile. Before I could react anything he capture my lips to a passionate kiss making me breathless. He then peak my forehead.

"You okay?" He asked with concern, I feel good...he did care for me. Maybe I misunderstood, if he just wants me so he wouldn't be so concern ever.

"Jaan you okay? Paining over anything?" I nods no with blush crept  my cheeks.

"Let's take a bath" he whispered before getting up.

"What are you doing!" I exclaimed and he kissed my cheeks then took me washroom.

"I'll help you today" i don't want but still I didn't say anything and he did help a lot, little romance with caressing touch. He used hot water so I feel relaxed.

After bath we get ready. I was combing my hair when from back he comes fully ready. I gave him shy smile. He hold my hand to stop me then himself taking earrings, bangles makes me ready. Lastly he took Vermilion filled my hair partition and set my mangalsutra which is already on my neck.

"Now you're looking perfect. My Bella" he kissed my forehead making me feel overwhelmed.

We're eating breakfast when a man comes with a package and left.

"Jaan this is for you" i frown but opening it i got shocked. It's a brand new iPhone.

"Mahir this-"

"It's for you. I know you need phone. I saved all important contact so don't worry.(serious) but be aware whom you called" I nods knowing whom he doesn't want me to call but now I'll not call also. When decided to move on I'll do it my wholeheartedly.

In college Kuhu was excited seeing new phone, in lone time I talked to Vish that I finally decided to move on and start new life with Mahir. She's happy and wish me luck. College went good and I'm feeling better then before so I guess my decision is right.

I was going back with driver when I feel the way is not Mahir's mansion.

"Excuse me it's to way back. Where are you taking me?"

"Ma'am sir asked me come hospital"

"Hospital why?" I take my phone and called Mahir soon he received.

"Hello Mahir. Why I'm coming to hospital what happened?" I asked panicked, after my accident when I'm in 2 weeks hospital, the phase makes me scared of hospitals.

"Bella your parents meet a accident" i was froze and tears start coming, maybe there's some distance between me & my parents but still.

"Bella relax they're okay now. Just come and don't panicked" i said okay and cut the call. Coming in hospital makes me panic more. It's same hospital I come. I run to Mahir seeing him, I hugged him tightly.

"Shhh don't cry. They're okay now come" I went with him. Bhai was there with Anand uncle aka papa. I was relieved knowing they're okay just some minor injury.

Bhai said he'll be stay as tomorrow doctors will discharge them and asked all to go back. I talked mom dad like how are you and they answered fine. They're still angry I know but as I accept Mahir so I want then to forgave me also. I decided will talk later when they'll come home.

The day was exhausted. I was tried so coming home at night, eating dinner I fall asleep fast.

Mahir's POV

Through because of them my Bella got hurt still I know how much she loves them....so I reduced there's punishment and they're okay. They're very much impossible people, knowing what happened years ago still they blamed somehow Bella.

Next day Bella wanted to go back hospital so I agreed. I'm glad she accepted me, well I knew it before.... Vishaka did great work and lied about Yuvi going away and my innocent Bella will fall this I knew it. Well yes Vishaka helped me as I promised to help her with Vikram, I knew it before that they're having a relationship from 9 months....moreover manipulate her was easy, just same story Yuvi is cheater.

This Yuvi is another thing. Everything is okay and I thought after marriage I'll throw Yuvi away but he's gone vanished. That day when Yuvi gone I take Bella and order them to capture Yuvi but later got to know he run. Nor he went back his house not the place he works. I still feel something fishy and asked my men's to continue there's search.

I was standing in hospital searching Bella, I went to attend a call but coming only find Arnav and Khusi, they said Bella went somewhere....I sigh seeing her standing in a corner lost.

"Bella you okay?" She looks at me and continue stare.

"Bella what happened?" She nods no then asked to go. Don't know why I feel she lied but never mind I let it go.

I noticed her in deep thinking, she asked me to let her stay with her parents till evening which I agreed.

What is going in her mind?

Bella's POV

"You're Bella Khanna right?"

"Yes Dr. Sahni. Glad to meet you again here"

"Did you got your memory back?" I nods no.

"I saw you with the man who brought you hospital that day so I thought maybe you got your memory back. Sorry"

"It's okay doctor but whom you're talking about?" She pointed towards Mahir who's standing at one corner looking everywhere maybe searching for me.

"He take me hospital years ago?"

"Yes and I still remember the way he threaten all if anything happens he will destroy everything. His love was visible through the care. Okay I'm going take care" I nods standing there lost. That means Mahir Knew me before.

He brought me hospital that night then why I didn't know.

Is he hiding something from me?

I come back when Mahir's voice startled me.

I was still thinking about what I heard. I know if I asked my family they won't say anything.

Maybe all are hiding something but what?

I shook my thoughts, right now I want to ask forgiveness from my family for which I stay in here today. Hope they understand me then I'll concentrate on past matter, that's also i need to know.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - Flashback and Bella-Yuvi meet.

#sorry for getting vanished. The moment I saw many notification 😰 my phone hang. BTW I got busy in practical writing so couldn't update.