Chapter - 20

Bella's POV

I wake up feeling relaxed, aching my private part and dressed? Huh? How this happened?? Last happening flash in my brain and it's 11 at night. Is all my dream? Am I gone mad seeing all this dream?

I concentrate on what happens, yeah Mahir saw me with Yuvi then with rash driving come in room. I wanted to talk him but seeing his angry face making me scared...then? Oh god then he left the room and still isn't here. Where is he? I was thinking something horrible going to happen with me and that's why this stupid dream. I get up from sofa where I slept waiting for him. I need to clean myself which caused this strange dream.

After getting fresh I changed into nightwear. Is he angry on me? I was just trying to take information.

God I'm so stupid. According to Yuvi there's something in mansion. Could it be possible??

I remember hearing some strange sounds my first arrival. I should check the mansion and maybe I could get a secret out.

I was roaming everywhere which is waste of time. Then I concentrate where Mahir stay most in mansion.

Yeah it's either his study room or library.

His study room seems okay with so many files. Workaholic. But to my disappointed all drawers are locked. But something catch my eyes. A red file in desk there's Mehera written.

I took it and my eyes get wide. It's all about Mehera's company. I'm now sure with there's vanishing Mahir had hand. It's there's file and some details how he take over them. No wonder Mr. Ranveer Khanna now didn't do anything as Mehera's are finished. But why will Rakesh (Arun, Shoarya's father) name everything on Mahir's name.

Maybe Mahir take his precious thing. Means his both sons? Omg because of Arun I meet accident...yes that's the reason and but still why Mr. Khanna marry me with Mahir? Where those are now? Should I asked Mahir?

Hearing car horn sound I placed the file as before and comes out. Hope so Mahir won't check CCTV otherwise I'll get catch.

I come in room and wait for Mahir to come and talk.

Mahir's POV

I was in rage. The moment I come college and saw that bustard held my Jaan's shoulder and speaking something. I don't know nor I wanted to know but my eyes on only in his hand and her uncomfortable expression.

I punch him and take Bella my side, she's looking shocked but somehow relaxed. I take her with him and motion my guards to took that useless creature on ground.

After dropping her I was trying to calm my nerves then get text from my men so left from there. Coming to my farmhouse's godown where Yuvi is tied yelling them to leave him. I smirk looking at his condition.

"Leave me you Sehgal" he shouted while I lazily took a chair and sit in front of him.

"Why you think I'll let you go? So tell me where is Rakesh Mehera?" He looks at me shocked but then makes a confused face. Did he think I'm fool?

"Oh don't show me you're innocent. I knew he sent you behind Bella as for her I destroyed them."

"Glad to know you know this but she's my Bella...she still loves me" I punch at his smirking face but he laughed.

"Yeah the love you imagine never was. You're just her friend nothing else but I'm her husband whom she spent days and nights with extreme happiness" his laugh gone with my remark...."Bella is mine always nor you can't do anything nor your boss's poor son Arun who's now in my cage" he glare at me trying to free himself but he couldn't making me smirk.

"So maybe I can leave you alive if you inform me Rakhesh's whereabouts as he run from my eyes and trying to find his son but poor his other son died" I laughed and he glare at me.

"Leave me."

"Tell me"

"I don't know anything. My father used to work for him so I am after my father. That's all and besides he only sometimes called me to meet him in different places so his exactly whereabouts i don't know" he said and I think there's something more. He's hiding something but what can it be.

"Only you or anyone there's?"

"I don't know anything other than this"he stated but sure was lying. I could say seeing someone's face who's saying truth and who's lying.

"YOU. Leave me. You said you'll let me go" I left without hearing his shouting.

There's something fishy for sure. Why would Yuvi work for Rakesh? Is he's telling truth but why I'm still feeling it's lie?

I remember after Bella's accident I'm all rage on myself then the thing Arun and Shoarya planned to destroy her makes me more rage. She lost her memory so I wanted to save her from this Mehera's who doesn't know why behind her!

That bloody Arun wanted to make My Bella his so I kidnapped him and asked Mehera's to give all they hand to me. But that Shoarya to pay me back and safe there's wealth tried to harm Bella by planning a kidnap from hospital. They're becomes throne for sure and I payed a truck driver for accident and Shoarya died. Then his father giving me property vanished...I couldn't do anything with Arun as till he's with me Mehera will not try to harm Bella.

I get a news someone his man are behind me but is this only Yuvi? Why it's seems more something I didn't know?

I left mansion, I need to talk to Bella also.

In Rose Cafeteria,

Kuhu was sitting with Abhijit, a shy smile played on her lips when Abhijit hold her hand.

"Kuhu I really love you so much and wanted to spend my life with you. Will you give me chance to be yours forever. Will you marry me?" He took out a ring looking her eyes.

Happy tears comes out from Kuhu's eyes. She always liked him and being with him, she falls deeply and now he's proposing her. What can she wants more?

"Yes" she said nodding her head. He wear her the ring and kiss her knuckles. After spending sometime she comes out intertwining hand with him. She's happiest person today.

"Abhijit I wanna say about us to my family now. Hope they'll agreed"

"Of course they'll baby. Now let me drop you" Kuhu shook her head.

"No my car is here I'll go. You take care" kissing his cheeks, she run with a red blushing face.

The moment Kuhu left Abhijit smirk and called someone.

"Work done dad. Bird is in our catch"
_______________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - Vish help in Mahir's matter comes in front of Bella and another secret.