Chapter - 1

Writer's POV

A beautiful girl is coming out from college with her two friends and laughing about some joke.

She feels a light falling her face and turn towards the side but there's no one.

"Where you lost Bella?" Asked her best friend Kuhu.

"Umm nothing just something light fall"

"Maybe sunlight" Vishakha, her another best friend said and giggle.

"What is there to Laugh?"Bella asked glaring at her fake.

"Remember Bella when we're small we usually do this experiment. Sunlight through glass on leafs. Now it's Happening with your eyes" Bella pout and fix her glass. It's been 1 year this Glass comes to her eyes but her friends still makes fun it as if today first she wear it.

" I'm going byee" Bella said loud when the same moment a bike comes. She smiles seeing the boy.

"Hello Yuvi Jiju" Kuhu and Vishakha tease her making her blush red then she sit behind Yuvi and left towards her tuition center.

Yuvi drop her and Bella smile shyly.

"Byee" Bella said but Yuvi raised his eyes and makes sad faces.

"This is how you're planning to say bye to your cute lover boy?" Bella giggle hearing him and then placed a sweet kiss on his cheeks.

"Hayyy I'm gonna faint" Yuvi said playfully tone and holding his head to which Bella giggle and left running with a blushing face.

After that Yuvi wear his helmet and drove of.

A person hiding behind tree looks those pictures he click. Then left from there.

It's after 3 hours Bella comes out and smile little seeing her brother standing there busy in phone.

"Bhai" Bella took his name softly and he motion her to get inside the car and Bella did. Then they drove towards a beautiful mansion.

It's not so much big like palace nor so much smaller. She comes out from house and follow her brother. She looks at her brother who never turn back and left towards his room. Then she too left as it's already late the dinner time will be coming soon.

She comes to her room took of her spectacles then dupatta. She took towel and fresh clothes then moves towards washroom.

"Beeelllaaaa.....Beeeelllaaa" her mom Ishani comes finding her.

"Yes mumma. I'm washroom wait" Bella comes outside running wearing bathrobe.

"Aree you're still not ready? Come fast downstairs your papa already comes. Dinner is getting cold"

"Yes mom go. I'm just coming in a minute" Bella spoke and went again washroom to get ready.

Coming out she set her hair and left outside.

The dinner table was silent. Her dad Ranveer and brother Arnav and she was sitting while Ishani serving them. After she also sit and 4 of them eat quiet.

After finishing before getting up Ranveer spoke...."Arnav we're going tomorrow to Khusi's home for rishta so cancel the meetings and Bella be ready"

"But papa i-" Ranveer's one look and Bella nods her head.

Bella comes in room and sit on bed making faces.

What I need to go there only? What's the need me. Kuhu will be there it's good otherwise don't know what he will do! I still remember a month ago his words. Through he didn't do anything but I can't take risk, his eyes was full of madness held that day. Hope He understand already....Bella spoke to herself and then took out her books and start studying......

Another side,

A man was sitting and smirking at her laptop where showing Bella is studying.

You're right Bella. You shouldn't forget me. You did very bad rejecting me but no matters. Where you'll go your every path will end in me. YOU'RE MINE.

He never broke his eyes from laptop looking her all antics how's she playing with her own, how she's making faces and then finally she went to sleep. He looks at her sleeping face for sometime then turn off laptop.

He took envelope and smile seeing Bella's picture in college, in canteen, in class, in library....then his eyes got red in anger seeing how she sit behind Yuvi holding him. The next picture made me angry like anything.

How dare she kissed him! She had to bear the punishment.

He took out liter and burn the photo where Bella was kissing Yuvi's cheek.

He called someone and instruct something then smirk....

Very much dream Yuvi to get kiss from my Jaan. those cheek won't be in good condition tomorrow and my dear Jaan get ready tomorrow for a good lesson.

He placed all pictures to cupboard and went his bed. Holding out his phone he kissed on screen where Bella's picture is save.

"Good night Jaan. Soon you'll be here and I don't need to this pictures" saying he placed his cell on bedside table then fall asleep.

Next morning,

Bella wake up and about to go fast seeing watch but then remembered today she doesn't had to go college. She took out her phone and called Yuvi.

"Good morning baby" Yuvi said in his sleepy tone.

"Morning. Listen I won't be coming college"

"What why?" Now he's full awake.

"You remember I told dad was finding a girl for Bhai, so we need to go seeing her"

"Uff your akdu brother... which girl gonna handle him? Your strick father gonna kill that innocent girl"

"Yuvi shut up. They're my father and brother"

"Yeah okay. We'll see another time. Just hope your dad doesn't stop again in some work otherwise I'll die missing you"

"Shut up dramebazz byee" Bella cut the call and laugh remembering his words.

Nevermind  both are really strict...Bella mummer and left washroom unknown to the fact a person was listening her and fuming in anger.

Soon you'll forget his name and remember only me. I'll wipe this Yuvi from your life soon Jaan.

Hamen Tum Se Pyaar Kitanaa, Ye Ham Nahiin Jaanate
Magar Jii Nahiin Sakate Tumhaare Binaa
Hamen Tum Se Pyaar.....

You're only Mine Jaan. He said determine smirking on Bella's face who's now yawning and getting up bed.
_________________________

Tell me should I continue or not.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

I'll wait till week for getting response then will continue.