Chapter - 21

Bella's POV

I open the door at same time Mahir was about to entered. He's silent making me nervous. He directly left washroom to get fresh. I sit on bed waiting.

"Why didn't you had your dinner?" He asked me the moment he comes out.

"Mahir whatever happen-" he put a finger on my lips.

"I trust you and I know he maybe comes... just forget it whatever happened. I'm sorry today I get late because of a meeting" i nods no with a smile then hug him. Hearing he trust me makes me so happy.

"Now I'm angry why didn't you eat till now?" I smile at his fake anger and laugh when he glare at me.

"I'm waiting for you to come" holding his hand I took him dinning table. He pulled me on his lap when I finished served. He feed me lovingly and I did same. After dinner we come back. I changed into my nightdress and laid beside Mahir.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

He pulled me near caressed my cheeks. I blushed noticed his intense look on me. He leans close and capture my lips for a passionate kiss. His tongue taste inside me, my body set in fire feeling his hands caressing my waist.

He hovering over me kissed me more deeply. Leaving my lips he gives wet kisses my whole face to neck, shoulder. Pulling the strip down he kissed my collarbone...I clutch his shirt tight. He took it off and sit pulling me his chest. His kisses are making me loose my sense while his hands pulled my nightgown leaving only one piece.

His mouth goes down to my breast, pinching my already hard nipples and playing with them. His mouth and hands are making me moan loud his name. He take off my last piece leaving me all bare. His eyes travel my body as if remembering once everything. His fingers played with my womanhood fingering me. I was panting hard and scram the moment I get climax. He lick everything then removing his trousers he settled himself on me. Slowly thrusting inside he moaned with me.

With every time hard, fast...we get our climax. I was hell tired, cuddling him I put my head on his chest.

"I love you Jaan"

"Love you too" I mummer then fall asleep feeling his hold more tighter and kisses on head.

Next morning,

It's really a surprising thing that there's something between Vish and Vikram. Mahir just informed that this morning both love each other's and he talked to family so today there will be fixing there's marriage. After getting ready I with Mahir left towards Sehgal mansion.

I'm excited and angry to. How dare Vish to hide it? She's my bestie, Kuhu called me and she's also same shocked. Just once this Vish comes in front, we'll not leave her. Kuhu's one word is seriously right...her two besties are her Bhabhi's.

"Mahir you said that you talked about there's relationship to family. How you get to know? When you exactly know this?" I asked, his all concentration on driving.

"Umm just some days ago. I saw them together and I confronted Vikram so he shared" i nods.

"You didn't inform me" i whinnied while he just smile.

Coming in Sehgal mansion there's already Vish and her parents already present. I'm glad to see the new couple happy. I and Kuhu gave her smirk for which she get shy.

The marriage will be done when Vish would finished her exams aka 4 months later. Finally getting time me and Kuhu take her upstairs.

"You betrayer. How could you hide it?" We accused.

"Guys I'm sorry. Actually Vikramji-"

"Vikramjiiiiii...huhh" we tease and her face is worth to see, full red.

"God you both my bestie and now Bhabhi, I'm so happy. I always think don't know which type of girls would come but now my problems are solve I guess"

"But I'm angry Vish. We shared everything and you didn't think us as a friend" Kuhu said.

"I said na Vikramji wanna say it's first and I'm Damm sure Kuhu won't hide it if she knows" me and Vish laugh where Kuhu pout. It's her habit, she couldn't hide anything.

I frown seeing a ring in her finger. I hold her hand...."are you also hiding something?" She blushed making us shock.

"God you're just dating a month ago now engaged? When you're gonna say this to family" I said but she sat on bed with sigh.

"I talked to Abhijit and he said we'll say it soon. Last night he proposed me. I'm so happy" we both hug her from both side, her face is shining and anyone could say how much she's in love and happy. Hope so her happiness always stay like this.

It's almost time to Vish and her parents leave. I look for Mahir but couldn't find him. I went upstairs and stop hearing them.

"I see Bella is happy. Now I'm glad that I took right decision to help you about her and thanks to help my and Vikramji's matter"

"Vikram loves you and I'm happy for you both. But thanks because of your words to Bella she understood better"

I hide behind and Vish left. I seriously felt upset. I shared my problems with Vish and she help Mahir to make me understand. Maybe I do love him and one day would accept him.....but it's true Vish's words are makes me try hard to accept fast and now I see all Mahir did planed.

Why he is so difficult. Can't he wait and win me by himself??

I didn't show or react with it. I had more important work then this. I need to concentrate on finding about Mehera's and why dad marry me with Mahir? Then most important. My real mother.

After dinner we come back home. Mahir left to study for some work and I come library. I couldn't getting sleepy... feeling still upset. I was wandering through books I took out the recipe book...I didn't know he will have a cooking book.

I was about to put it back but a red button catch my eyes.

What is this?

I run and locked the door then press the button. Shelve moved and a path comes. Entering inside I found dark but a door is showing. I turn on my mobile torch but there's no way to open the door. Then my eyes catch a password machine. It needs finger print.

Must be Mahir's.

I try to hear something but only got some chains sounds.

Yes I heard it before. What can be inside it. I needed to open the door. I come out and set everything like before.

I need to find a way open the door. How will I get Mahir's finger print?
________________________

Precap - Why Ranveer married Bella with Mahir.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️