Chapter - 27

Writer's POV

It was about some weeks ago only, Kuhu and Abhijit are dating get 6 months complete. Abhijit's caring personality she loves most and the way he always love his self-respect makes her love him more. She never know it's all fake,....a illusion which he's playing to get her.

Being little she's always pampered and get so love, the outside cruel world something she doesn't understand must... somehow she's being innocent is a weakness.

To celebrate there's complete 6 month, he take her out. She's been club for the first time so he's always with her. He mixed something in her drink and she lost her sense.

The next morning she find herself with Abhijit in his bed. Abhijit told her by some misunderstand there's drink had been changed that's how they land up here. She believes him through she's so guilty what she did.....she broke her family's trust but she thought there's also not Abhijit's mistake as he's also drunk.

Abhijit smirk seeing her tensed face. He intensionally send somehow a news to her parents that's he lost job so they could offer job in there's company as he planned he reject it. To manipulate her he shows his fake helplessness, being blind in his love and also a love for her upcoming baby Kuhu said yes to marry him. She's scared being unwed pregnant, somehow that's why she also agreed as her parents are saying without completing study they won't marry her and she's also scared to say the real reason...she doesn't want to see disappointed in there's eyes which always shows proud.

Finally in temple they got married, only a priest is present. Abhijit smirk winningly when the marriage got complete and also get a text in phone.

"Kuhu you wait here, I'm just coming" Kuhu nods and Abhijit go towards priest gave a envelope. Priest also smirk just look high amount of money then left.

Of course the marriage is fake...only a game to trap Kuhu completely.

Abhijit comes to Kuhu who's lost in thoughts, fear visible clearly on her face to face the family after this marriage.

"Let's go to your home" Kuhu nods nervous. He hold her hand smiling assures but smirk on mind.

"Where is my mother?" Bella asked Arun directly, he's sitting looking at her angrily then behind Mahir. He laughed aloud then turn serious.

"So you got to know huh? But so sad you're never going to find her" a punch land by Mahir to his face.

"Just speak up bustard otherwise I'll kill you" Mahir hissed, Bella shockingly looks at him. His anger still scared her somewhere.

"You won't because I'm your tram card otherwise my father till now will kill you, to control dad you need to keep me alive" he smirk, being weak, ill still he's smirking and Mahir want to hit him hard.

"How your father gonna know if you're alive or not?" Bella asked which comes in her mind first, Arun didn't say anything.

"Just say where is my mother" Bella said finally but he just chuckled.

"You're thinking yourself smart more then us? We could do it alone" Arun just smirk where Mahir left taking Bella's hand.

"He's not gonna say and if Khanna's find out I'm doubting I'll ever find her" Bella whisper when they comes out.

"Bella don't worry I'll try to find her and we together will do it" before Bella could say anything Mahir get call from home and hearing other's side he get shocked.

"What happened Mahir?"

"Kuhu just come at home married with Abhijit" Bella shockingly look at him.

Both fast go out towards Sehgal mansion another side Arun inside smirk and the moment Bella and Mahir left there's a gas flow around mansion.

Kuhu cried silently looking down as Sumitra  slap her for the first time.

"Aunty listen-"

"You shut up. What you said to Kuhu, she won't ever so it" Vikram yelled at Abhijit about to punch but Kuhu stop him.

"Bhai it's my decision only" she whispered.

"What is happening here?" Mahir asked entering and look at Kuhu shocked, her Vermilion and mangalsutra are showing what she did.

"I don't understand when we're ready for the marriage so why this?" Kuhu couldn't say anything. Anand gets angry on her behavior.

"Get out" he yelled, Laksh tried to say something but he's also disappointed at Kuhu's behavior.

"Papa-"

"Just go away" Kuhu cried, Abhijit hold her hand assures and give a look say everything will be fine...then left. He last turn back to her parents crying and Mahir trying to make them understand. He smirked as his all planned are successful now.

All family are very angry whatever Kuhu did, they're unable to understand anything why Kuhu is behaving strange.

Soon Mahir's phone ring, he tried to Ignore but when it ring continue he take it frustrated but soon hearing the news from another side his face get pale.

He look at Bella tense who's busy consoling Sumitra, he decided not to say her now and make her all panicked.

Soon enough all gets room and Mahir making a excuse left from there.

"Sir suddenly some gas filled and all got unconscious, the CCTV's showed some men's entered and take aru and away. This all his illness is a trap, he did it to contact someone. I don't know how he did but our new Gardner is missing after this incident so I guess he's there's man" Mahir heard everything angrily. He couldn't believe finally they're success to take him away. Now it's impossible to stop them and Arun knows Bella is searching her mother so they're gonna use it against us.

"We need to do something fast. I'm sure they're planning big and it's just we had only weeks"

It's morning and in a dark room a lady is lying on carpet. A water jar present in corner. She's wearing very old dull saree looking so weak and tired.

"Oyeee this is today's food" a man open door and give a plate enough food for someone keep alive. She slowly wake up and then a chain tied with her leg shown. She take the food and started eating.
_________________________

Precap - Kuhu is missing

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️