Chapter 41

Xiao Zhan and Yibo panickly sit up, grabbing their clothes, not realizing they've been swapped the clothes.

"Why suddenly my tee becomes so tight?" Yibo makes a complain. " And so many buttons!" He cries.

"Aish! That is my shirt!" Xiao Zhan snatching his shirt on Yibo.

"Aigo! Shou shou! No need to exchange. No time already! Mom will break your door already!" Yibo thugged back the shirt.

"Aish!" Xiao Zhan hisses. Then he walks to open the door.

"Zhan Zhan... What's happening? Why are you take so long to open the door for us?" Hwa Lin barging into the house, followed by Hai Kuan who smiles sheepishly to Xiao Zhan, apologizing for his mother's behalf.

"Um.. just now... I... Yibo... That.. we..." Xiao Zhan sputtered the words.

"My baby..! I'm sorry I just come today! I heard your injury wasn't so bad. So I delayed the visiting time!" Hwa Lin cries,then grins.

"I'm fine, Mom... Healed already..!" Yibo says with scowling face.

"Are you angry at me?" Hwa Lin sits next to Yibo.

"Yes, I am!" Yibo huffed. He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yibo..." Hai Kuan who already sits on the other couch warns his brother.

"Aigo...! I'm sorry... So sorry... But you have Zhan Zhan who takes care of you, right?" Hwa Lin caressing Yibo's cheek.

"I'm not angry because you didn't come! I'm angry because you came! In the wrong time!" Yibo huffed and flicks his bang while looks away.

Hwa Lin stuned. She is thinking of something.

"Wrong time? What do you mean? It's Wednesday. What's wrong by coming on Wednesday? Do you have any plans with your boyfriend? And... Ah... Ya ya! It's lunch time! No worries... I bought you lunch on the way coming here..!" Hwa Lin ranting about. Then she takes the lunch bag that HAI Kuan been holding.

She opens the lunch bag and takes out the content.

"Say "ah"..!" Hwa Lin puts a spoonfull of rice and meat in front of Yibo's mouth.

"Mom! I can eat by myself. And I'm not hungry yet!" Yibo scowls.

"Aish! I don't know why are you so angry...!" Hwa Lin puts back the rice into the container.

"Yibo? Why are you wearing a working shirt at home? With bermudas, too? And the buttons are out of order..!" Hai Kuan snickers looks at Yibo's appearance.

Yibo flinches. He looks down at his shirt. The buttons are indeed misplaced,makes the edge of the shirt becomes uneven.

"Ahh... Hahaha... Just for fun! Because I'm cool. You know!" Yibo laughs awkwardly and rubs the shirt.

Hwa Lin furrows her brows. Then she turns to Xiao Zhan who standing next to TV console.

"Zhan Zhan.. are you okay? You look terrible!" Hwa Lin asks.

"Ya! Ya... I'm fine. Really, I'm fine!" Xiao Zhan sputtered around.

Hwa Lin walks toward him.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Yibo whines, seeing his Mom stroking Xiao Zhan's hair.

"Loving my son..!" Hwa Lin replies without turning.

"He's not your son! I'm your son! You can't touch my shou shou like that!" Yibo makes a protest.

"Aish! What a jealous boyfriend you are!" Hwa Lin hisses.

"Heyy... What is this?" Hwa Lin cries when she found the purplish red mark on Xiao Zhan's left neck.