Chapter 16

Around 11am, a group of mid-age women come over the shop, chippering and chattering, make the quite shop has some noise. The traditional classic music is redeemed with the noise. They take a big round table to sit.

"Ah! Xiao ke ai! Pu erh tea for us, please?" One of the ladies shouts at Xiao Zhan.

"Coming!" Xiao Zhan replies.

Xiao Zhan goes to the back, specifically to the kitchen where the cooks are busy making the dish and dim sum. Xiao Zhan takes the place to make the teas.

"A Ling! Send them to the ladies at the big table!" Xiao Zhan passes a tray with cups and two pots of tea.

"Zhan ge! You have to accompany me there! They always asking you to serve them!" The girl pouts.

Xiao Zhan shighs.

"Did they do the same if Zan Jin is around?" Xiao Zhan asks.

The girl nods, still pouting.

"Ok! Come!" Xiao Zhan walks before the girl. He plastering his face with a small smile for courtesy sake.

"Your tea, Ladies...?" Xiao Zhan slightly bow, and take the cups from the tray that A Ling holding and place each of them in front of the ladies which amounted 6 people.

"Aahh.... Meng meng da!" One of the lady touches Xiao Zhan hand and stroke it.

Xiao Zhan forced a small smile and nods his head. A Ling rolls her eyes secretly.

"You are so handsome...! No! You are so cute!" Another lady cries.

"Thanks...!" Xiao Zhan mumbles, while pouring tea into each cup.

He Peng watch the scene and smirks. He turns his gaze to Yibo who is playing the online gaming  with Pei Xin on their phones.

"Hey, Yibo!" He Peng calls him.

Yibo and Pei Xin pause their playing and look up at He Peng. Still smirking, He Peng curt a nod, pointing at the ladies' table. Yibo and Pei Xin look at the direction He Peng pointed at.

"Ooh.... Shit!" Yibo hisses when he's  catching the show. He slams his phone into the cushion and gets up.

Pei Xin face palming himself and mumbles," Oh! Boy...!"

He Peng chuckles and fix his sitting position, gets ready to watch the interesting show.

Yibo walks over to the ladies table. He snatches the tray from A Ling's hand and asks her to go. A Ling who surprised just nods and runs away.

"What is your name, cutie?"  the lady asks Xiao Zhan and keeps touching Xiao Zhan.

"No touching, please?" Yibo retorts, makes the ladies turn their gaze to him.

While Xiao Zhan flinches when he heard Yibo's voice behind him. He looks behind and sees Yibo is glaring at the ladies.

"Aaww...! Another cutie here!" The ladies squealing. They're start to touching Yibo, too which keep slapped away by Yibo.

The rest of them still touching Xiao Zhan ,makes Yibo's ears steamed up.

"Aunty! You're all so old already! Stop touching him! You come here to drink tea, not touching my.... Ge!" Yibo slapping away the ladies' hands that still try to touch his bae.

"Hey! Who did you call old?? How rude!" One of the ladies snaps.

"Of course it's you! Do you see I'm old? Zhan ge is old? We are young! You should see yourself in the mirror ! You all are not young anymore! But you still flirting with the young guys who supposed to be your kids!" Yibo sputtering.