|| C H A P T E R 28 ||

Start from the beginning

"Small party, big get together, what is it? Whose going to be there also?" I asked wanting to know more details.

"Umm, I would say a biggish party. You'll know most of the people there though. I told everyone you were in town."

As she continued to talk I looked over at Brooke who was standing off to the side where the table that's built into the wall is. She has her blow dryer and straightener plugged in, she finishes her last coat of mascara she was doing and looks over at me. I smile over at her and she mouths, 'what?'.

I shrugged, nothing back 'your cute'. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Are you even listening to me?"

My attention turns back to Alison, "hum? Oh yah. You'll send me the address, got all of that."

She rolls her eyes, "show me the girl?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Your girl. The one you brought with you. I wanna see her! What else?"

"Can't you just wait? You'll see us in less than an hour."

She huffs, "no I cannot Wait! Why else would I ask you?"

I look over at Brooke. She laughs, then walks over I sit up and pull her down, "her name is by the way is Brooke."

"She's gorgeous! Omg you have perfectly blonde hair, is that natural?"

I shook my head sighing.

"Yes," Brooke answered Allison with a huge grin, "and thank you!"

"Your so totally welcome! Grace where did you meet her. I might have to steal her from you!"

"Not gonna happen Alison," I roll my eyes.

"We'll see. Hurry and get ready see you at the party!" The lined goes dead as she hangs up.

"Your friends are," She trails off, "sweet."

With that she gets up and continues to do her hair and makeup.  I dig through my suitcase one more times and settle on a jean outfit. Specially a pair of high waisted black jeans with a cream tank top that ties in the front. The top goes down to far so I'll put a cute lacy bralette underneath, and since it's cold outside I'll wear a cardigan.

I pull out the full outfit and began to get ready.

🥳🥳👠👠💥💥