He then looked under the cushions for the remote, finding it and pressing the ''subtitles'' button.

''Another piece to the puzzle, gone. Ninjago is stumped yet again as another chunk goes missing, this time from none other than Ninjago City.'' The News Reporter told his viewers.

''Sensei said he was worried Ninjago would fall apart without him. We need to get to that island now.'' Lloyd told the others.

''Go, see if you can find out what Nadakhan is up to,'' Zane said, and his Falcon flew away. 

---

The ninja arrived at the docks.

''I still don't understand why we don't take our Dragons,'' Jay spoke.

''Judging from the map, we won't have enough energy to sustain the distance,'' Icecube replied.

''We'd like to charter a ship.'' The Green Ninja told a sailor, who had a seagull standing on his hat, its wings flapping about.

 ''Ahem. One eye may be glass, but me other eye sees clear as a bell, a wicked storm's a-brewing, and there ain't no ships to chart.'' The sailor replied.

''Uh, oh, you're talking to me?'' The Spooky Cake Devourer asked. ''Uh, well, then, let's find another dock.''

''Hmm. All the others will be saying the same. Unless you own one of these beauts, the only way you're sailing out is on a wish and a prayer.'' The hiccuping sailer answered.

''A wish and prayer, you say, hmm. That wouldn't happen to be Cliff Gordon's boat now, would it?'' The Lightning Ninja questioned, pointing to a sailboat.

''Why, yes. Yes, it is. Why do you ask?'' The sailor asked. 

---

The Ninja stood on the boat, with (Y/n) at the front watching as the dolphins swam through the water in front of the boat.

''Ready about! Slacken a line! Now, now pay it out! That's well! Belay! Belay!'' Lloyd yelled.

 ''Full steam ahead! Let's use the wind while it's at our back.'' Cole replied.

Meanwhile, in the depths of (Y/n)'s mind, was Morro.

The Spooky Windy Weather Boy sat on a chair made from (Y/n)'s imagination, wondering why he couldn't communicate with (Y/n). 

He had seen her put on the necklace through of the windows of her eyes, and tried to help take off the necklace.

From what he knew, Morro decided the necklace was cursed.

But how did Chamille get it?

The Green Ninja handed Frosty the Ice Ninja a canteen filled with water.

''Here, you'll need this,'' Lloyd told him.

''Why do I need a canteen?'' Zane questioned.

''There may be no fresh water on the island. This way, we won't be without.'' The Green Ninja answered.

''But I'm a nindroid. I repeat, why do I need a canteen?'' The Ice Ninja asked.

''Maybe we could use a little extra water, in case we lose some of it.'' (Y/n) replied after Remo repeated his sentence to her.

Everything was going fine until:

''Storm. On the starboard bow!'' Nya informed the others after climbing down from the Crow's Nest.

''Huh?'' Jay said, confused.

''That's not just any storm, that's an electrical storm! Get ready, Jay, we're gonna need you.'' Lloyd told him.