Part 6

Eric's POV

I stared at the big white house while making my way inside. It has a really beautiful and large lawn, with a lot of trees.

Motherfucker you are so bad at describing things.

Either way, why the fuck should I care about the house, I came here for a reason, not to have a fucking vacation.

When I got home from school, I went to do a research on this girl I just got to know..and who's driving me crazy.

Alright she's 19. Born on the 15th Of February 2000.
Holy fuck my birthday month is may and we are born in the same year.
THIS CAN'T FUCKING HAPPEN BRO.

How can she be older than me?
Fuck that, age does not matter for me anyways.

Is that why you broke your cousin's wedding, you cunt? You literally made the guy run away because  she was too old for him.

Where are your morals now?
Shut the fuck up and let me do my research.

19. Popular bully and tomboy. beat up 6 guys.

Damn, did we get lost in the fair during our childhood?

Why is she exactly like me?

The only thing you need to know is that she's not a submissive.
You'll never get her easily.

You bet.

I looked up her address and she's like 20 minutes away from me.
And look what I found, a fucking vacant house next to her.

I found myself calling mom and tell her that we need this house. Yeah I can get it on my own but she needs to know everything.

The next thing I knew, was that I am standing outside our house which is exactly next to hers.....

I make my way inside and I realise that this house is pretty much big.
I don't care.

I went to check on the rooms and hell yeah, I find one which is exactly in front of someone's room.

I take a little glance and I don't even see the bed, only shadows.

I try to peek a little more and see someone on the bed moving a lot.
Two people moving.

ONE HUMAN BEING MOVING.
I try shove my subconscious away before I get angry again.

I wonder what is she doing right now.

Is she thinking of me? Or beating up guys again?

I let out a sigh and proceed to sit on the bed.
It feels really good and I start to fantasize of how good it would be to see her sexy body bouncing on that mattress.

Bro stop, it is hurting.

Think of something eww, vomit.

My erection calms down a little...

I sit on the bed and rest my eyes for a while.

I wake up to the sound of someone..moaning?

I jump up the bed and look at the other side of the window and now for real, I see two fucking people having sex.

I swear to god, if this is my Anna and her fake ass boyfriend, I will fucking kill him.

She recently told me Noah was her boyfriend. I knew it was fake because Noah is dating my cousin.  And she told me he's her best friend.

Who said that besties cannot have sex?

Oh fuck.

I wanted to break every damn thing on earth and I call up Dahlia real quick to ask about Noah.
She then responds and I know that they are having sex too as she can't talk for shit.

If this is not Noah, then who the hell is having sex with my Anna?

Chill, it might be her cousin too.

This is it. I have to fucking know everything she does and where she goes.

And for that, I will stay in this motherfucking house and stalk the hell out of her.

She does not need to know or she will kill me.

I call my mom and hire a maid to clean the house and and all.
Turns out dad and her are out for business so i'll be staying alone.

lol.

I really want to know what the fuck is going on inside and I call my best friend.

After a whole freaking year, Kev is here and I tell him everything I saw inside her room.

He looks at me like I am some psychopath and sighs.

" Are you even serious about her? What has happened to you? You bought a fucking house to stalk her? The thing is, you only wanna fuck her buddy, nothing else. I don't care about who the fuck is having sex upstairs, get your ass up and lets go to the club. We got a party tonight."

That shit hits me real hard and I actually realise that I did that for nothing. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Or maybe I just need sex from her. I have never loved a girl before and this ain't gon' change because of some high school goddess.

What if it's love at first sight?

" Shut the hell up, I don't wanna hear shit", I roar and Kev stares at me like I just got away from a mental hospital.

Man this is going to be so hard...