Part 1

It was just another boring day at school for Anna.
Next to her, Angela, her bestfriend, playing games on her mobile.
They had literature on that period and the teacher was absent.
Something to be happy eh?
Anna was bored to death.

She had fair skin with short brown hair, accompanied with light brown eyes. She was pretty curvy. Cherry on the top, she was a tomboy!

Angela was dark-skinned with long black hair and pure black eyes.
She was a bit skinny and was a tomboy too.

You could see dark circles under Anna's eyes, probably from the lack of sleep. She hid many things, including her true feelings. She had a lot of secrets which she couldn't even tell Angela.
Some things which had to be resolved.

She kept scrolling on instagram trying to find a good meme to laugh about.
She got bored again and went to check upon the stories of her followers.
She was literally scrolling when she found a meme.
Well it wasn't funny but the guy who posted that was cute.
She got a sudden urge to reply to that story.
Sent!
" Oh shit Oh shit!!!!!! , I just did something really shitty Angela ", she exclaimed.

" You've always been a shitty person so it doesn't count dumbass. "

Anna rolled her eyes and continued ," I just replied the story of a cute ass guy. Do you think he'd reply? "

Angela looked at her bestfriend and let out a sigh. She finds every guy cute  and gets a crush on everyone. That guy wasn't an exception.

"You do realise that you're in a relationship now don't you? "

That hit Anna like a truck. She indeed was in a relationship. A happy relationship.

She had been in a one year relationship with Ted. And Ted wasn't a high school teen. He was an engineer. And she was lucky to have found someone like that because he was in love with her. But for some reasons, Anna wanted to break up.
She was getting bored. She wanted something new. Something adventurous.

But of course, they would never break up because her parents knew about it.
Asian families were very strict about these types of things.

"I...if he replies, we'll just be friends, that's completely fine."

Angela let out a chuckle.

The cute guy's name was Eric.
He had a huge muscular body and was like really handsome. He looked like Zayn Malik for some reasons.

"Eric09 replied to your message"

Anna let out a scream. " He actually replied!!!!"

Angela rolled her eyes. " Ahh shit! Here we go again,"

It felt like heaven for Anna. That guy was a complete dominant. Something she really liked. They kept talking until the bell rang and she went home.

Eric had to go to the gym and she had tuitions.
They stopped chatting and Anna thought this was like the end of it. They'd never talk again.

Oh well, she actually thought.

_______________________________

Love y'all❤