Chapter: 15

Epilogue

Four years later...

          Beca was pacing the living room of the house that she shared with Chloe. She was nervous. No, nervous was an understatement. She was seconds away from a full on freak-out. "Whose idea was this?"

          Jesse stood up from the couch and stopped his best friend from pacing. "It was yours. You went on about how she's the one for you and you should make thing between you official so you went and bout an engagement ring."

          Beca placed a hand on her stomach. "I feel sick."

          "Just don't throw up on me," Jesse pleaded. "And you have nothing to be nervous about."

          "What if she says no?" Beca asked.

          Jesse laughed. "Is that a worry you actually have? I'm pretty sure if you had asked her to marry you four years ago, she would've said yes."

          "You think so?" Beca asked.

          "I'm pretty confident in that. Just relax. Do you need to practice again?"

          "Practice is good. I mean, it's a little weird with you pretending to be Chloe and all but-,"

          "Hey, would you rather be practicing in front of a mirror?" Jesse asked. "I'm here to give you pointers. Let's do this."

          Beca took a deep breath. "Chloe I knew from the moment I met you that you were the one for me. I still can't believe after this long that you're still with me. You're everything to me and I was hoping that you would make me even happier by being my wife." Beca frowned. "That was bad wasn't it? Let me do that again."

          "Did you just propose to Jesse?" A voice said from behind her.

          Beca turned around and saw Chloe and Aubrey enter the living room. "No... I was... you weren't supposed to... damn it!"

          Chloe laughed. "I'm messing with you. I heard it all and the answer is yes."

          "But I didn't even get to do it right," Beca complained.

          "Yeah, Chloe," Aubrey added. "She didn't even get to do it right. She has to do it right."

          Beca glared at Aubrey. "I told you to text me when you were close."

          Chloe looked at her best friend. "You knew and didn't tell me?"

          "Of course I didn't tell you. It was supposed to be a surprise."

          "Wait, backtrack," Beca smiled at her girlfriend. "Did you say yes?"

          Chloe nodded. "I did."

          "So we're engaged?" Beca asked, happily.

          Aubrey shook her head. "Not until you do it so that it's perfect."

          Chloe moved towards Beca. "It was perfect." She kissed her girlfriend. "Have I ever told you how perfect you are?"

          Beca smiled. "All the time."

          "Well, you're perfect... just for good measure."

          The two began to kiss again and Jesse walked over to Aubrey. "I guess we should give them their privacy."

          "They're totally going to end up doing it on the floor," Aubrey sighed as she left the house with Jesse.

thank you for all the votes on this story, hope you liked it, sorry for the cliffhangers. im starting to write a new Bechloe story: The Teacher and The Student, hope you check it out. love you awesome nerds!!