he leaves you for his friends ~ g

you and grayson's relationship was going really well, until it suddenly took a turn. the happy and comfortable vibe changed to a sad and desolate vibe.

the reason behind this was because he was never here, he was either taking care of business or hanging out with his friends. but you knew that in the beginning of the relationship, he made time for you throughout his busy schedule.

now, all his time is devoted is for his friends. which wasn't a bad thing to you at first, but it had gotten to the point where you barely see him. you make him dinner when he gets home, he picks at it, and then goes upstairs to shower and go to sleep.

it was getting tiring, and you loved this relationship you had going with him. you wouldn't ever give it up for anything in the world, but this was just making you stressed and tired. tired of working hard in this one-sided relationship, you did everything for him, and he did nothing back.

you're thoughts were gone as you heard the door open and shut, gray's tall figure walked into the living room. he didn't even look at you as he took off his shoes.

"i made dinner." you mumbled quietly, picking at your nails as he sighed. "thanks." he said. "but i made dinner reservations with my friends tonight." he informed you and you looked up from your fingers.

"you're being serious?" you asked him and he turned to look at you, "why wouldn't i be?" he hummed and you shook your head.

"grayson, you've been gone every day and night." you explain, and he shakes his head. "we are not doing this." he says. "yes, we are. i sit at home doing nothing, while you get to go out with your friends." you begin, "and then i make dinner, and you don't even have the decency to sit at the table with me for fifteen minutes and just eat." you continue, feeling the anger get worse and worse.

"so, i'm supposed to stay at home?" grayson mumbled. "i did not say that." you grumble and he shakes his head, laughing sarcastically. "you're insane." he breathes out.

"i'm insane for wanting my boyfriend to be home, for just one day?" you scoff.

"why do i need to be here? what is the reasoning, do you seriously have nothing better to do than sit at home and bother me all day?" he insults and you gasp quietly.

"i bother you?" you mumble, feeling even worse than you did before.

"yeah, you do. why would i stay home with someone who bothers me constantly?" he murmurs.

"well- if i bother you so much, then i'll leave." you tell him and he shakes his head. "then go." he said coldly, and you stand up. "fine." your voice is quiet as you walk upstairs, grabbing your phone and slipping on your shoes.

you go back downstairs, to see grayson the on the couch, watching television. he eyes you as you walk away, to the front door and out of the house.

if he wants you gone, then you'll give him what he wants.

hey there! there will be a pt 2 to this. once again, thank you for being so patient all the time. i hope you're all doing well and are happy.