they accidently hit you - both

grayson :

"hey babe!" you heard your boyfriend yelling from his room as you were walking down the hall. "come here!" he commanded, you groaned and walked into his room. "boy, clean your room for once." i crossed my arms and he scoffed, "okay mom, if you want to insult me how about i show you how it feels to get tickled to death!" you gasp and run as gray gets up, wiggling his fingers at you weirdly. "boi who tf you think you talking-" but suddenly, you were thrown on the bed and screamed as you saw grayson dive at you, he began to tickle you, and you were practically screaming for help. you tried pushing him away from you but that only resulted in him trying to hold on to you, which resulted in his elbow hitting your cheek hard.

you gasped and held your cheek, while grayson was laughing at you. "why are you laughing? you just hurt me.." you made a fake pouting face. "i'm sorry, it was kind of funny, but are you okay?" he asked, grabbing you and looking at your face in concern. "it's a little red, and it may bruise up! we can't have your beautiful face all messed up." he pouted and ran downstairs quickly, soon he came back up with an ice pack, and you guys settled down so no one could get hurt anymore.

ethan :

you were finished eating dinner and you were excited to hop in bed, you quickly washed your plate and grabbed your phone, heading upstairs to your comfortable bed.

you plopped down on the soft blankets and closed your eyes, letting your body relax.

only for a body to land on you, almost knocking the air out of you. you screamed and quickly sat up, pushing the person away, which caused their arm to hit you across the face as they were trying to grab something to help keep them stable.

you cried and quickly stood up, thinking this was some type of burglary, you ran downstairs, gasping when you forgot your phone. you grabbed a knife out of your kitchen and hid in a closet, prepared to attack.

"y/n?!" you heard ethan call. "where'd you go?" he said laughing, you were confused on why he was laughing.

you quickly dropped the knife and ran to ethan, "ethan!" you screamed, "dang- are you okay? i didn't mean to land on you like that!" he laughed. "why do you have a knife?" he asked. your mouth hung open, "because-" you started, "because when you jumped on me i thought someone was trying to kidnap or murder me! so i ran downstairs but forgot my phone, so all i could do was grab something to protect myself!" you explained, whining at the pain from ethan's arm hitting your face. "is your face okay? i didn't mean to hit you or scare you that much." he hugged you.

"i'm okay, it just hurts a bit." you said honestly.

you guys both calmed down and went back to bed, ethan scaring you one last time before finally going to sleep, which resulted in a punch on his arm.

i didn't like this one very much but i just wanted to publish this before i made a part 3 to the last imagine about ethan, so that'll be out soon! btw, yesterday i tried responding to a lot of comments :) i try to stay active and want to have a way to communicate, so every other day or so i'm going to be responding to comments! anyways, i'm stomachs starting to hurt so ima go rest :)) thanks for reading . love you guys ❤️