he's drunk ~ e

ethan - heyyyyytyyyttttt babe

me - um hey?

ethan - youre lookifng secy

me - ethan you're not here

ethan - mmhmh sur i'm nottttt

me - where are you, i'm coming to get you.

ethan - ummmmm th bar

me - which bar?

ethan - the one next to theat gas station

me - okay be there in 5

i got in the car and turned the engine on, pulling out of our driveway and making my way to the bar. to be honest, i was laughing at those messages. it was sweet because ethan was calling me sexy when he wasn't even there. i could've been waking up with drool on my face and he could've called me sexy.

yeah, thats my mans.

i pulled up, parking and getting out of the car. i pushed the doors open and saw the two biggest dorks ever. grayson and ethan.

"come on, we're going home ethan." i mumbled.

grayson wasn't drunk, so i was just going to let him drive home by himself.

"mmhm okayyyy." ethan moaned and i grabbed his wrist, pulling him but it didn't help that every two seconds, he'd trip over his own two feet.

"okay, into the car..." i guided him into the back seats so he could lay down and sleep.

"lay down, i'll figure out how to put a seat belt around you."

he did as told and looked up at me, smacking away the seatbelt.

"seatbelt!? i don't need no seatbelt." he grumbled and hiccuped.

"um, yes you do. don't touch it or i won't kiss you for the rest of the night." i teased and he gasped, smacking his hand over his heart. "matter of fact, if you go to sleep, i'll give you as many kisses as you want tomorrow morning." knowing that he wouldn't remember.

and he fell asleep, all the way till morning.

"morning babe." ethan groaned.

"i bet you have a killer hangover.." i said, and he nodded.

"do you even remember anything?" i laughed and he shook his head no.

"but.. you know what i do remember?" he mischievously said.

"oh no."

"you have kisses to make up for!" he yelled excitedly, and pointed at his face.

"let's get started." he winked.

what even was this????

anyways, see y'all later <3