he's drunk ~ g

i was upstairs laying in bed, tapping away at my phone as i heard the door slam shut from the downstairs. i set my phone down and walked downstairs.

i instantly giggled when i saw grayson stumble over his own two feet and hit his head on a wall, mumbling a small, "ow".

"are you okay?" i asked, still trying to hide my laugh as i rubbed his forehead. "ooooh s-shoot!" grayson hiccuped as i looked at him. "you're drunk." i said to him, not impressed but trying to hold a laugh in. "i-i'm sorry, ethan did it t-hough.." i smiled, of course he would blame it on ethan.

"yeah. i'm sure." i told him and he nodded, almost losing his balance again but i gripped onto his arm, steadying him. he squinted his eyeballs, and looked down at his feet. mumbling something, "what did you just say?" i asked him and he whipped his head towards me, "i told my feet to s-stop." he whispered. i tried to hold my laugh in but by the minute this was getting funnier and funnier.

"how about we go cuddle upstairs!" i exclaim and he gasps and grabs onto my hand. "oh ja!" i crack a smile. "ja?" i ask. "ja, is yeah in spanish." i begin cracking up because ja, is actually yeah in german. "you mean german..?" i ask, and he tilts his head downwards and squints his eyeballs. "did i say german?" he asks, and i shake my head. "then n-no." he says and i laugh, dragging him into the bed with me.

"okay, whatever gray." i smile and he hiccups. "i'm tired." he mumbles and i nod, "then go to sleep, i love you."

"l-love you too babe."

this was too short but it's okay ,, just wanted to fit something small in for you guys to read. today i was sad because my crush probably likes someone but it's okay fuck crushes they break your heart. but don't give up at the same time, there's a chance they like you and every single one of you is beautiful and if they break your ❤️ ,, they don't deserve you. :'))

love y'all 💞💞