You're pregnant but he isn't ready ~ E

I was shaking, I'm sure anyone who focused on me knew I wasn't okay right now. How was I going to tell Ethan? Ethan would freak out, he was super sweet when he wanted to be, but when he is angry, you can tell. I heard a knock on my door, and I tensed up, "It's Grayson."  I heard him say. I opened the door quickly, tears already staining my cheeks. "Woah, are you okay?" I looked at him, and hugged him quickly. "No, Gray. I'm not okay! I'm pregnant and Ethan is going to hate me." I said, gripping at his shirt. "He's not going to hate you.." I shook my head, not believing him. "Grayson, look me in the eyes and tell me that he is ready to be a father! I'm not even ready to be a mother." Grayson hugs me, before using his thumb to wipe away the tears on my cheek. "Shh.." He said, trying to comfort me. "I can talk to him if you'd like? Maybe I could tell him?" He asked, looking down at me. "Thanks, but no Grayson." I told him, "I should do it, i'm the one who is pregnant." I explained. "And, that doesn't change anything, you may be carrying the baby but that doesn't mean it was your fault in the first place, this baby is NOT a mistake. If Ethan neglects it, i'll practically force him to raise it." He told me. This only made me cry more, "Force him?" I cried out. "I can't force Ethan to raise a child." I sigh, rubbing my face with my hands. "And he can't force you to raise HIS child, it's his just as much as it is yours. Its both of your guy's responsibility." I nod, giving him a hug and smiling a bit. "I better tell him now." I said, "I thought i was going to tell him?" Grayson asked. "Gray, like you said. It's my baby, and it's my responsibility." I turned around to the door, taking a deep breath and walking out, getting myself prepared to face Ethan.

This is like, preparing to go to an event at the Olympics.

Okay, Mia don't joke now.

I walked down the stairs, my small feet barely making any noise. I walked behind Ethan and saw him cooking some grilled cheese sandwiches, I tapped his shoulder making him jump and yell in fear. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Jesus, Mia!" He said, holding his hand over his heart, chuckling a bit. "I almost had a heart attack!" He said, he pulled himself together and gave me a confusing look. "Were you crying? And don't lie." He asked.  I nodded, there was no point in lying, he was about to either get the worse news he ever heard or the best news. I'm hoping that its the best. 

"Ethan.. I really have to talk to you about something. It's really serious. But, you have to promise not to blame it on me or pin it all on me, because it was both me and you who caused it." I said to him, he nervously chuckled, "Stop bottling it up, babe. Tell me." He began rubbing my back, and I looked at him. "I-I-" I start, but Grayson cuts me off. "She's pregnant!" I heard from the upstairs. I cursed to myself and looked down, tears beginning to roll down my cheeks. "You're w-what?" Ethan asks me and he pulls his arms away from me. "Is this true?" He asked me and I nod. "I'm sorry.." I say and he clasps his hands together, pulling them to his face. It looked like he was deep in his thoughts. "I-Mia, you know I can't raise a child!" He slightly raises his voice. "It's not my fault Ethan! You didn't wear protection." I said, "I assumed you were on the pill." He threw his arms in the air. "Well, maybe you shouldn't assume stuff then, huh?" I was starting to get angry, Ethan was not going anywhere.

I sigh when he doesn't reply. 

"Please don't leave Ethan, not like this." I cry aloud. 

"Who said I was leaving?" He looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed and jaw tightened.

"Who fucking said I was leaving you?!" 

"No one Ethan! I just thought that-" 

"You thought? Talking about the one who is assuming stuff!" He yells.

"Ethan, before lunch you were talking about how you weren't ready for a child, I was just confused and lost at the same time and usually I come to you about this stuff but this time I just couldn't! I've seen you mad and I just got so scared and didn't think you'd stay with me. I'm sorry! But please understand that I was so scared and I jumped to the nearest conclusion!" I cried, by now, I was sobbing. Ethan looked down at me with sympathy. 

"Oh my- Mia, I'm so sorry for yelling at you." He said, kissing my cheek. "Don't ever think that, I would not leave you baby. I'm never going to as long as you keep loving me." He smiled and I cried into his chest. 

"We will raise this child together, okay? We'll be great parents, I promise you." 

I nodded. 

All those emotions I was feeling.. Anxiety, sadness, fear, anger, and more, was worth nothing. I should've believed in Ethan. He is loyal and I'm so lucky to have someone like him. 

I love him. 

(WOW THE ENDING WAS SO CRINGEY TO ME BUT WHATEVVVVV!!! i know its been like over 21941904823 years but highschool SUCKs am i rite???? obvi grammar hasnt gotten any better! but its whatever bc in 11 more days ill be out of jail aka hellhole aka hell itself aka the devil itself aka SCHOOL! this year had gone by so slow but so quickly at the same time like shIT! anyways, guys i was extremely sad at school today. i will rant ab it the next time i post the next part. but shit is gonna go down if someone fucks with my emotions again. after i cry ab it. then i'll make shit go down >:(((((( anyways, thanks for dealing with my annoying ass! byeee love ya <333 )