He sees you crying - E

I was scrolling on my twitter, laying back on my pillow. Tears were running down my face, as I looked at the tweets, all of them about me. 

She's so stupid, Ethan should just get rid of that trash.

Ethan is doing drugs, dating a piece of trash?! (NO CLICKBAIT!!!) 

Ethan isn't thinking straight, he'll get rid of that h*e soon guys. Don't worry, she's just a play toy for now.

Ethan is that you? Dating a piece of trash?!

I had enough with the tweets, why did they all come after me? Didn't they have someone else to torment? I cried silenty, harshing throwing my phone on the bed. I heard the door shut, and I tucked myself into the covers. Crying silently. 

"Hey babe!" He said happily, as he walking into the room. 

They were right, he wouldn't want a piece of trash like me. 

"Mia?" He said.

He looked at me, and immedietly engulfed me into a hug, pulling me out of the bed, and stood up still holding on to me. I was holding around his shoulders, my legs gripped upon his hips. My head tucked into his neck. Tears still sprung out of my eyes. 

"What has you so upset baby?" I cried silently. Turning around and pointing at my phone. Soft sobs fell from me. 

He picked up my phone, seeing all the tweets. His face became red in anger, and he wiped my tears with his thumb. "Baby, you are perfect. Why do you listen to them? They are just jealous of how pretty you are." He smiled, kissing me. "You are not trash, you are more beautiful than all of them." I smiled, and he hugged me. 

He pulled his phone out and set me down. I sat down on the bed and watched him. Soon my phone dinged. Making me grab it. He smiled and walked down the stairs, giving me one last hug. 

@EthanDolan - if you are being rude to my baby, please get over it. My baby is perfect. She isn't trash, and if you're saying something rude to her like that, you must be. You're a horrible human being. Don't be jealous, just be happy. I'm nice to you all, tweeting her those things, makes me hurt too. Do you like to make people feel like that? 

I smiled, as happy tears came to my eyes.

He means the most to me.