On edge ~ G (PT 2)

Change of plans, I'm just going to do Grayson's part 2, and then I'll do Ethan part 1 , and 2 . Sorry for the confusion !

I tried to call him, and text him. But no matter how many times I tried, he never answered me. I threw my phone on the couch harshly. Walking up the stairs and turning the lights off.

I crawled into bed and shut my eyes, hoping that I would actually get some sleep tonight.

I groaned as I opened my eyes, adjusting them to the brightness. I checked to the sides of me. Grayson either never came home, or got up earlier than me. I sighed, looking at the clock.

9 am.

I got out of bed and fixed my hair as I walked downstairs, throwing it into a messy bun. I turned the corner to see Grayson sitting at the table. His head laid on the table and he groaned as he looked up. I looked away from him, still frustrated.

I got started on making breakfast, once I finished. I stubbornly gave Grayson his plate and sat down at the seat across from him.

"Look-" he began.

"Shut up." I told him. I didn't want to hear any of his excuses. "You always do this, you act mad all the time and it's always pointed towards me." I said sadly. "I wasn't-" he started, but I interrupted him again. "No, don't even say that, you know that it was on purpose." I said, opening my mouth to say something else until Grayson kissed me. I pushed him off of me and he pouted. "Don't look at me like that." I said.

"Please, baby forgive me. Ethan is just putting me in a stressful mood lately." He grunted.

"Yeah, but that's no reason to take it out on me." I told him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I'll keep control of myself, I'll try for you." He said, I smiled slightly and gave him a small peck. "Okay, but I'm still kind of mad at you for not wanting to leave when I felt uncomfortable." I said.

"I'm sorry baby. I should've listened." He smiled, I hugged him. "It's okay. You wanted to have fun." I laughed.

"Now what do you say we go watch movies and order pizza?" He asked. "No! No more movies!" I said, I watched a whole bunch last night.

"Okay.. how about we go out to eat later?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too."