Arnav raised his eyebrows hearing her reply. 

Arnav: what do you wanna say about the party after the show? He wanted to know if she actually forgot the happenings in the party after she drunk or is she acting? 

Khushi: what? What about the party after the show? She is thinking hard but not getting what is he asking for exactly. 

Arnav: I heard that you don't remember anything after you get drunk? 

Khushi lowered her eyes not knowing what to say. 

Khushi: I'm sorry, if I misbehaved. Actually, I don't drink, that was the 2nd time. I'll try not to repeat that again. 

Arnav"Good! That she doesn't remember anything but still, you deserve something for saying all that, doesn't want to be my PA? Not interested in doing work for me? Now you will do whatsoever I say and I'll make sure you do.

Arnav looked at her for few moments and then gave her a file to read and sign the papers. It‟s about the new project. 

She read the documents and signed, then looked up at him to know anything else he want to say: that's it. Be here by 10 sharp tomorrow, will start the interview then. 

Khushi: okay, Sir. 

She stood up to leave, 

Arnav: there is a meeting at 4 pm, join me. 

Khushi: sorry, I can't make it, I'll be leaving early, already informed Sir. Aman will be there with you for the meeting. 

Arnav: what the...? And you are telling me now that you are leaving early? 

Khushi: I took the permission from Sir long back, 

Arnav: may I know the reason why you are leaving early? 

Khushi sighed: I have to go university and collect the details of notes. I have semester exams after a month. 

Arnav: hmm. What are you studying by the way? 

Khushi: management. 

Arnav: so this is the reason why you are helping the management team? 

Khushi: yes. I had to do intern ship after this semester so want to have some practical knowledge as well. 

Arnav: hmm... 

Khushi: can I go? 

Arnav looked at her once straight into her eyes and nodded. Khushi finally thanked god and left his cabin. 

After coming out of the cabin, Khushi joined her both hands and looked up with a smile and left to her cabin to collect her things. 

Arnav leaned back on his chair and recollected what she said the other night in drunken state.
"goor kyun rahe ho...? Kabhi ladki nahi dekha? Sorry... how can sensible girls like to be with you? Girls like romantic partner not an arrogant bad guy... she said with irritating tone... and asked her father not to be in contact with this bad man... who knows nothing but making people work like inhuman and yelling all the time and behaves rude and arrogant..." he still remember her cute face with that irritated look. 

He opened his eyes and chuckled and when he looked up he saw his father standing in front of him with eyebrows up and questioning look. 

He stood up: when did you come? 

Ashish: when you were busy dreaming something and smiling. 

Arnav: what? he is trying to ignore his question, looking here and there. 

Ashish: okay, let's talk some business, with that they both discussed something and Ashish stood up to leave. 

Ashish: by the way, when did you start believing in the friendly atmosphere in office? 

Arnav: what? He didn't get what his father was indicating at. 

Ashish: I have seen the interview of yours and Khushi yesterday and when the reporter asked you why held Khushi's hand dragged her through the hallway backstage. You replied saying this... now you remember? 

Arnav "Damn, how can I be this stupid?": I don't know, it just slipped. 

Ashish left smirking at his son. 

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada!! You are losing your sanity in Khushi Gupta's company, then thought "Am I that clear in displaying my feelings for Khushi? Then why isn't she seeing what others able to see?" 

"Cause she haven't faced this situation ever" Arnav heard this voice ad turned back to see Shashi standing with Aman beside him who currently standing with a shocked expression. 

Arnav: Uncle? 

Aman coming out of shock: excuse me sir, you two have a talk, will join you soon. 

Arnav: it's okay, come in. Arnav realized that Aman can be the trusted person and also admire him for his dedication and personality and he really liked him in the starting days itself but he is not a person to show his emotions easily (apart from the emotions he shows towards Khushi). 

Aman gulped and looking here and there as he doesn't want to face Arnav when he know that Arnav having feelings for Khushi his best friend cum sister, 

Shashi eased him and asked not to tell Khushi about this little discussion. Arnav nodded and then continued with the work. 

Khushi is all set to leave, when she opened her cabin door and she saw her Ram uncle talking over a phone. 

Khushi: hello Ram Uncle! 

Ram turned back and smiled at her: Hello beta! How are you? 

Khushi: I‟m fine. How you doing and what are are you doing here? 

Ram: have a meeting here, Sir is also here. 

Khushi: is it? She is surprised. 

Ram nodded, Khushi: okay, you carry on, I got to go. Bye TC. 

Khushi turned back to go but again looked at him and asked in a slow voice. 

Khushi: mail me the list of guests; have to place the orders accordingly. 

Ram smiled at her and nodded. 

Khushi: okay bye...