Chapter 45.

Ratchet had successfully installed my holoform software, I'm now walking around as a human once again! I look like my normal human self, only now my eyes glow an electric blue like the Autobots optics. But that's about it. Right now, I'm dressed in a black pleather jacket, a red shirt beneath it, jeans, and some nice black tennis shoes. I'm really liking this look, and I don't even like dressing up. So that's a lot coming from me.

Bendy, Springtrap and the raptors were a little ways ahead of me, I run up to them.

"GUYS!!" I yelled.

They turned their heads, I saw them light up. I slid to a halt right before I could run into them, a smile across my face.

"You're healed!" Bendy said.

"Eh, no I'm not. This is called a holoform, it's what the Cybertronians use to blend in with humans around them. What do you think?" I ask.

"You look like we did when we first met you, so I'd say you look fine." Springtrap answered.

"Okay good! Because I'm going out later today with Predaking, well once his holoform software is installed." I brushed my holoform jacket sleeve.

I felt two arms from behind me wrap around my waist.

"Already is, my Queen." I heard Predaking's voice from behind me.

I turn my head to see a man with black with bright orange highlights, fair skin, bright golden eyes. He wore a brown vest over top a burnt orange tank top, wore dark brown pants and black boots. His arms were lined with muscles and he wore had fingerless gloves, he was at least 6'6 while I was at my short height of 5'4. WHOA, Predaking looks hot. Yeah I said that, and I don't regret it. The Ink Demon and Animatronic were wide eyed at the sight of Predacon.

"Preda, you look great! That didn't take long at all." I said.

"You look marvellous as well, so what did you have planned for today?" He asks.

"Let's just wing it, maybe do some sightseeing. Who knows? You might like Washington DC." I say as he took my hand.

"If that is what you would like." He smiled.

"We'll be back soon." I said to my friends.

We started walking towards the exit, where one of the soldiers stood on guard. I gave him a nod and he returned it with a smile. William had already told the soldiers that if they saw some new people walking around, it was just simply the Predacons in holoform. Crisis averted! Predaking and I walk past him and to the outside, to my surprise was actually snowing!

I look to the sky to see the white particles falling at a slow and steady pace, Preda looking around him as snow fell into his hair. Other than the episode where he fought TFP Optimus in the arctic, I don't think he's ever seen snow before. We walk past the gate of the building and onto the sidewalk, Predaking still looking to the sky.

"What is this precipitation?" He asks as a snowflake landed on his nose.

"It's called snow, the particles that fall from the sky are called snowflakes. No 2 snowflakes are alike, either. But they do melt when they meet heat." I explain to him.

"Millions, if not billions or trillions of them, never match? Fascinating." He lifts his hand as snowflakes fall in his palm, melting upon contact.

"Yeah it is." I giggle.

*   *   *   *

Predaking and I have been walking around the city for a few hours. Being in holoform is great! Our bodies are back at base while we walk among humans, us being disguised among them! No one is gonna notice us walking around as alien robots, it's cool as heck. We had stopped at a Starbucks for a warm drink, turns out Predaking likes coffee too. I got a peppermint mocha, he got a black coffee.

Apparently it's the Christmas season here. What time of year was it when I first came to this dimension?? October? I stayed here for a month, so that would've gone into November. Then I was unconscious for 2 weeks in the hospital, wasn't released until 2 days after I woke up so that's a month and a half. And the journey of mine with my friends was about 2 weeks if I add the time in Avengers Endgame. So that's 2 months, I got here 2 months ago.

"Its been quite a while, my Queen. Should we be embarking back to your base?" Predaking snapped me out of my math thinking.

"Oh yeah! We probably should." I said.

"And what is the 'Christmas season'?" He asks.

"Well usually for my family, it's the time of year where we celebrate our family and exchange gifts. But religiously, it where we celebrate a man named Jesus." I explain as I finished my coffee.

"Whom is that?" The male Predacon holoform asks.

"This topic is a hard explanation to be honest, if you want to know more you can ask my dad." I tossed my empty Starbucks cup into a nearby trash can.

"I see." Predaking finishes his coffee and places it into the same trash can.

Predaking and I arrived back at the base as it was almost dark, we walked through the door and were immediately greeted by Lennox. Although not intentionally, because we seemed to startle him.

"Oh hey Kid, where were you?" He asks.

"Preda and I just went for a walk around the city, doing some sightseeing and got a coffee. Nothing too dangerous." I say.

"Got bored of laying down, huh?" He teased.

"Please, I was bored of it after a day." I said.

"Heh, oh by the way your parents are looking for you." He said as he pointed towards the mess hall.

I nodded as the soldier went on his merry way, Predaking and I headed towards the mess hall. I wonder what they want to see me for, probably to hug my human form again. We enter the mess hall to see my family sitting with their backs to us and eating along with 2 new faces, their color schemes of clothing was a dead giveaway. Skylynx and Darksteel were sitting with my brother who was playing on his smartphone, watching him play some game. I tapped my parents' shoulders.

The the next thing I knew I was embraced in tight hugs from them both, and I swear I heard my mother start crying. I hug them back and felt tears start streaming down my face. Whenever someone starts crying, I immediately start crying too. Empath thing, so that's me.

"We're so glad you're alive..." My dad whispered.

"Ratchet wouldn't let us in to see you, we were so worried." My mom choked between sobs.

"I know..." I sniffled.

We pulled back and looked to each other.

"We're so proud of you, we are so fucking proud." My father said.

That made my heart light up. I haven't heard my father say that in a very long time, so less that I think he's never said it. The tears really began to flow.

"I never thought that our family watching so many movies, and you playing horror games over the years would ever amount to something so important." My dad continued.

Okay I gotta agree with him on that. Like, who knew watching movies or playing games could actually help you? As in as in give someone the knowledge to survive in that world if they were to go into it. Huh, who knew right?

"I gotta agree there. So...What now?" I ask and wipe my tears away.

My parents then looked like they were thinking.

"Now THAT is an excellent question. I don't think we can get back home to celebrate Christmas. Not unless we used the jewels you have, or whatever those Decepticons had to travel." My dad says.

"Actually, I think I could help with that." A familiar voice came from behind us.

We turned to see Nex in holoform. He had dark grey hair, wore a medium grey suit and tie with a purple shirt beneath, black dress shoes and his eyes glowed purple.

"The ground bridge can easily send you all home with some alterations." He said.

Well I guess we can go home for Christmas!