Chapter 34.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask, my tone both polite yet sarcastic.

Galloway stepped forward.

"We know who you are, Sky." He said.

"And I know who you are, Galloway. Glad we're on the same boat." I smirked.

The men then aimed their rifles at me, my smirk disappears and gets replaced with a frown.

"Alright what's with the guns? I'm not firing at you, now am I?" I retort.

"A human who has merged completely with a piece of Cybertronian technology, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to study such a thing." Attinger said.

I scoffed. This dimension truly is different than the canon world.

"I knew you were up to something when Optimus brought the relic back, thank God for giving me my empath powers and intuition. So you're gonna betray the Decepticons for a piece of the tech they want me to bring to them?" I cross my arms.

"Certainly, they nor the Autobots are wanted upon this planet. Neither are you, you have betrayed your own kind for THEM. ALIENS!" Galloway shouted.

I smirk once again and kneel down to look at them.

"I'd much rather betray humanity for all the awful deeds they've committed in recent years and be an alien with them, than allow you to kill a race who was on this planet MUCH longer than you and I." I growled.

I heard the guns be cocked and ready to fire.

"Any last words before you become our lab rat?" Attinger asked.

You're hearing this, right? They think that shooting a Predacon with human bullets is gonna do something! Maybe some dents at the MOST, but nothing more. Predacons have almost impenetrable armor, so bullets ain't gonna do jack shit. I stand once more and look down at the men, a smile across my faceplates.

"Bite me." I laugh.

That's when I heard an awful cry and guns from above begin to fire, I watched as one by one the men were shot. Blood spurting from their chests as that was the main aiming point, each of them dropping like flies. Okay, I don't remember bringing anyone with me to go to the abandoned town. Nor anyone that fires bullets. A flash of grey zoomed in front of me as Galloway was then shot in the head, dropping like a rock. Attinger was next as a fatal shot to the throat him, he began to choke on his own blood as it streamed from his neck.

Even though I was happy that the men aren't a threat anymore, I'm sorta traumatized. Mostly due to the fact that this is REAL, and not in a movie. In movies, I cheer for someone bad dying in the most brutal way possible. But in real life, it's quite terrifying. And I KILLED during my adventure. Starscream, the Indoraptor, and a few of those men in another dimension.

The next thing I knew, Laserbeak landed atop of Attinger, his razor sharp talons sinking into his flesh. The dying man looked into the Decepticons beady red eyes.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this, Harold..." The bird pointed one of his guns at Attingers head and fired, his blood splattering the ground.

Laserbeak jumped off of the corpse and then proceeded to clean his wings with his beak, yep just like my little parakeet back home does. He's definitely a bird, but now I have a question.

"That was epic, but why did you help me?" I ask.

The Decepticon bird lifted his head from his cleaning to look at me.

"I knew that they were no good to our cause, humans can never truly relied upon." Laserbeak says as he went back to cleaning.

Okay, he's not WRONG. But not 100 percent right.

"Well, you're half right. I'm a human and I got every gem that Quintessa asked me to find, and now I assume that she had ordered for no interruptions for me to arrive?" I said.

Laserbeak lifted his head again, nodding.

"But of course, only I was only scouting  reconnaissance when I had overheard our 'allies'. In which I must resume." The metal bird spread his wings.

"Wait, Laserbeak?" I say before he took off.

"What?" He sneered.

"Thank you for helping me." I gave a small smile.

The Decepticon seemed taken aback by my words.

"Don't think I was helping YOU, human. I was doing as I was told if I were to see you." He took off with a screech.

I sighed. Whatever dude.

*    *    *    *

"What did you ask of her that she would say yes to?" Springtrap asked the large male Predacon.

"For her to be my Queen." Predaking answered.

Everyone but Nex, Skylynx and Darksteel stared, for they had already known.

"Your Queen?? She's a human! Not an animal!" Springtrap then got defensive.

The Predacons took very serious offense to being called "animals", as they were as intelligent and resilient as any other Cybertronian.

"We are NOT animals." Skylynx growled.

"All of you, enough!" A female voice said firmly.

They were all confused as to who had said that, as there were no other femmes in the room.

"Is this what Sarah would want?" The voice said again.

Then they all realized, it was coming from Blue. Her voice was very similar to Quintessas, which spooked the Demon and Animatronic.

"You can talk?" Bendy asked.

"I can now, and now I can say that you're all getting upset over something that shouldn't matter to you. Predaking asked her, and she said yes. End of discussion." The raptor stated.

"Now that your little dispute is over, it is time for you all to have the STAR Program installed on your processors. Who would care to go first?" Nex asked.

"I will. This will be painless, correct?" Blue asked.

"Certainly, just simply relax as I connect this cortical psychic patch to the back of your helm." He said as he grabbed the end of a long cord.

The raptor nodded as she allowed him to carefully place the end of the cord upon the back of her head, she shivered as it was a strange feeling. Nex double checked to see that the patch was connected, in which it was, he then began to push buttons upon the computers keyboard and began to install STAR in Blues processor.

In only a matter of 30 seconds, it was complete.

"Finished, you now have the program." Nex disconnected the cord from the raptor.

"That was rather fast." Blue said.

"Who's next?" The silver and purple mech asked.