Chapter 25.

"Primus, how long does this take?" I ask after about 10 minutes.

"Indeed it was caught before true damage could be done, but you are still a human. I am not very familiar with the human body, so understand that I am extracting Dark Energon from every cell in your form without bringing harm to you. In which you have trillions, so it is certainly a complicated process and quite time consuming." Primus explained.

I guess that makes sense, damn you Unicron. He probably wasn't even TRYING to leave an imprint on me, or maybe he was? Unicron is...tricky. It's like playing with fire when around him, or something of that nature.

"The process is complete. Youngling, if you encounter Unicron once more, do NOT allow him to make physical contact. Summon me at once if he appears." Primus hands the gems back to me.

"I will." I say as I feel much better than before.

"And may I make a suggestion as to who could be a valuable ally?" Primus asks.

I nodded, "Definitely, who?"

The shadow then took a seat in another office chair, facing me.

"One of your very own Cybertronian characters." The shadow says.

Okay, how did Primus know about my transformers original characters? Does he see inside my head or something? If so, talk about an invasion of privacy. But the thought of my OWN characters existing somewhere?

"You're telling me that ALL of my own characters exist somewhere?!" I almost yell.

Primus nods, "They do, in your mind. It is possible to once again travel to the world between worlds and find your inner thoughts."

I raise an eyebrow, "Come again? You're saying that in the void, I can find a portal to inside my head?"

He nods once again, "It sounds quite peculiar I concur, but indeed you can."

"Weird...anyways, which character?? I have 6 of them, 2 Autobots, 2 Decepticons, and 2 of neither faction. Including Springlock that is." I ask.

The shadow went silent and only stared at me. So it's a guessing game. Well, here are my other 5 characters not including Springlock. Rosebloom/Roseblade, NightShade, Lockshift, Tetravore, and Nex.

Rose is an Autobot Wrecker, red and black paint job, alt mode Lamborghini Veneno, tubing on the back of her head as hair. She's a little bit more modest than Wheeljack and knows when to be serious and reckless. NightShade is a wolf Con much like Steeljaw from RID, only she's purple and black. There's not much to her to be honest. Tetravore is an ancient Decepticon Titan, he is bent to build an empire of his very own after destroying both Earth and Cybertron.
Lockshift is a black and white mech with yellow optics, he is a medic like Ratchet but he doesn't really talk. He is able to, but he's just more like Soundwave in TFP. The Silent but Productive type.

Last but not least, Nex is...a complete psychopath. He's mentally disturbed, VERY disturbed. This mech is an ex-Quintesson, he abandoned the other Quintessions in order to pursue his scientific endeavors. He is basically TFP Shockwave but much older, insane and more experienced with certain things. Nex's knowledge made Shockwave INSANELY jealous. But no one ever knew he was a Quintesson, as he prefers the solitude to work on his latest creation of Springlock.

Time to take a guess, knowing that both cons are out and my Predacon too.

"Roseblade?" I ask with a smile.

Primus shakes his head.

"Lockshift!" I was confident in my answer.

But he shook his head again. No...He can't POSSIBLY mean...

"NEX?! No way! That is NOT happening!" I crossed my arms.

"Your reasoning as to why?" Primus asks, his tone genuinely curious.

"Nex is way too dangerous." I said.

"And your other friends were not when you first met them?" Primus smiled smugly.

I went to speak, but I was silent. All of my friends were dangerous when I first met them. Bendy chased me, Springtrap got dangerously close and could've easily stabbed me, Blue along with her sisters are still wild animals and could easily turn on me. Predaking would've attacked if I didn't have a Predacon symbol, Skylynx and Darksteel just attacked regardless. And now, they are very important to me. Even if it's been a short time.

"Nex is different, I just can't allow him to join our team..." I sigh.

"Who's Nex?" I heard Springtraps voice.

I turn my head to see the tattered bunny coming into the room.

"No one. What's up?" I ask.

"Ah yes, your Predacon friends outside are done with the grey one. They beat him up pretty bad, and it's a mess..." He said.

I look to Primus, "Can we talk tomorrow?"

He nodded as he then vanished into thin air. Tomorrow, we leave.

*    *    *    *

"Alright everyone, it's time for us to go." I announce.

"Go where?" Darksteel asked.

I facepalm, "To the Alternate Dimension to save my friends and family!"

Blue and her sisters were already prepared after a hearty meal of a few huge deer, and I mean HUGE. How big do the deer get around here?? Predaking, Springtrap and Bendy were prepared and ready to leave as they were already outside. I had placed STAR onto a storage drive for Ratchet to take a look at. In Predacon form, I walked up to the Predacons and looked at them seriously.

"Where is Lockdown?" I ask.

Skylynx looked away with a smirk, "Let's just say, he is quite a distance away leaking out."

"Yikes...I would NOT want to cross you guys, but people don't wanna cross me back home." I smirk.

Delta let out a squawk, it sounded much different than Blue's as it was higher pitched. I turned my attention to my smaller friends.

"Are you all ready?" I ask.

"Let's do it." Bendy chuckled.

"Yes." The old rabbit said.

The raptors all squawked simultaneously, so everyone is ready. I look down at the gems, taking a deep sigh. This journey has been one that I will never forget, and now it is coming to an end. It's quite sad, unfortunately. Because when this is over, I have to return everyone back home so that their timelines will resume the way they're intended... I'll more than likely never see them again. And as to Predaking's answer....I don't know still, it's such a hard choice for me to decide. But now is not the time for it.

I open a portal to the Alternate Dimension outside of the Autobot base, then cautiously step through it. But what I saw next was something I wasn't prepared for.