Chapter 13.

*    *    *    *

I flew through the air as Predaking followed behind me. I can't believe that I managed to convince him, although I think the Decepticon killing might've won him over. I try to look for the area that looked like an amusement park, that's what the area Starscream and Shockwave hid out reminded me of. A run down amusement park, but the Cybertronian version of one.

I sniffed the air, catching 2 distinct scents nearby. But the scents are not coming from the Cybertronian Hershey Park, they were coming from a city. The scents must be Skylynx and Darksteel! I banked right towards the city of I believe Kaon, I need to learn the planet. Predaking followed as I begun to descend, landing at the city's entrance. The large Predacon transforms and lands, the ground shook beneath me as he did so. He's a big guy, and I wouldn't want to get in his way.

"So you suspect whoever you desire to find is here?" The King asks.

"I did catch 2 scents, so I believe so. But if not, I know where they reside." I said and walked into the Cybertronian city.

Predaking walked beside me as we walked into the silent city of Kaon. It's so quiet that it's very eerie, like a ghost town. But I admit that I can't believe I'm HERE on the planet of Cybertron, all the other worlds my friends and I had been to were on Earth. But this place is more than I could've ever imagined, the home world of Transformers. I couldn't stop smiling as I looked around at the alien buildings.

"You seem rather intrigued." Predaking broke me from looking around.

"Oh I am, I've never been on another planet before. Let alone the planet of the Transformers." I said.

"Ah yes, you did mention that you were previously a human." He replied.

My bunny ears fell, "You don't like humans, do you?"

"On the contrary, I never had any judgement over the species. Although I did quarrel with one human femme within the Apex armor." Predaking said.

Ohhh He must mean Miko. My ears perked. I remember that episode. Man, Miko kicked Decepticon ASS in that one! While the Wreckers and Ultra Magnus were battling Predaking in beast mode in the cavern.

"Did the human have black hair with a pink streak in it?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's Miko, she's just rather reckless. She kicked Starscreams aft in that armor!" I said confidently.

Predaking looked rather amused. I know he hated Starscream with a burning passion, I wonder how he'll react to the story of me flying through Bayverse Starscreams spark. He might find it joyful and hilarious.

"Since you were previously a human, might I ask what your true name is?" Predaking asks.

"My birth name is Sarah, which in Hebrew translates into Princess." I say.

Predakings optic ridges raised, "So you are a princess?"

"By name, yes. But that's about it, and I'm not fit to be royalty. At least the royalty on Earth. Wealth does not really peak my interest. I mean some extra money would be nice, but it won't make you happy." I said with a nervous chuckle.

Predaking nodded as if to agree.

"I only desired for my Predacon subjects to live in peace and harmony. Then perhaps find a mate and have a family of my own." He sighed.

That made my ears perk, I looked to him with a small smile.

"Well I'm sure your future mate will be very lucky to have you, and you her." I say kindly.

"Thank you. What about yourself? What is your only desire, disregarding finding your friends and family?" Predaking looks down at me.

Oooh that's a hard one. I want to go to school for animation and eventually open my own studio, travel the world and see the many great things there are, have my own family when I'm older. The list goes on.

"Well, I know I want to go to Animation school and graduate from it. Maybe get a job at an animation studio and open my own studio someday. I'd love to travel the Earth to see everything it has to offer. And when I'm older, find the right guy for me and have my own family. I hope for a little boy and a little girl. But I ain't even close to ready for kids yet, I'm only 20 in human years." I rambled on.

Predaking listened very closely to what I had to say, as if he were very interested especially for my family plan. He kept a neutral face as I told him my plans for my future, his golden optics were kept on me the entire time. I smiled as we continued walking the main street through the city.

Then we heard something fall in an alleyway. I tensed, letting out a growl as I faced the sound. Predaking on the other hand approached the alley where the sound was heard, he was on guard of course. If either Skylynx or Darksteel came at us, they'd have to go through Predaking first. And Predaking kicked BOTH of their afts singlehandedly, this time would be no different. I stayed by his side as we then peered into the alley and looked for movement. I could see 2 masses, both of them had yellow lights like Predaking.

It's them, Skylynx and Darksteel. Their backs were facing us as they were focusing on something in front of them, but they lifted their heads. They turned their heads towards Predaking and I, I could see a Predacon bone in Darksteels hand.

"Uh, hello." Was all I had to say.

They turn towards us fully and start walking our way, Darksteel threw away the Predacon bone. They come into some light that shown into the alley.

"Greetings. I assume you are our predecessor." Skylynx said to Predaking with a smirk.

"Indeed, and I assume that my maker had revived you two as well." Predaking said calmly.

Darksteel laughed like he did when Skylynx said "gutting Autobots" towards the beginning. That 'Heh heh heh!' he made. Or was that considered a chuckle? I'm not sure.

"He sure did. We know about you already." Darksteel said, reverting his attention to me.

Skylynx did the same as his friend, both of them stared at me with a look of confusion and interest. They then came closer to us, still keeping their optics on me. Predaking noticed them staring at me and made a hissy growl at them, which seemed to make them stop in their tracks. Woo, I got a King as my bodyguard! That's pretty cool, although I don't really need a bodyguard.

"Where did you find this one? She's kinda cute..." Darksteel said.

My golden ears fell and my blue optics widened, not expecting the comment. I'm not sure if he was being flirty, or being like the villains in the movies where they call you adorable. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I scratched the back of my head, probably blushing. Predaking CERTAINLY hated that, if looks could kill both the Predacons before us would be dead instantly. I clear my throat and re-perk my ears, trying to look and sound serious.

"Skylynx and Darksteel, we came here to ask of you to assist us in finding my friends and family." I said calmly.

"More Predacons??" Both of them asked.

I shook my head, "No, they're humans. I was a human once. As Predacon word would have it, Predacons look out for one another. So will you assist us?"

The two looked at each other, mentally contemplating on what to do. Predaking and I stood silently as we waited for their answer, him and I made eye contact for a moment. I shrugged as I didn't know why they were taking so long to decipher. The two male Predacons before us then looked at us.

"Defeat us, and we'll help you. But if not, then we stay here." The dark blue and grey gryffin chuckled.

Skylynx and Darksteel transformed into their beast modes and charged us.