Chapter 37.

"That's all I want to know, I just want to know WHY." I growled.

I don't know what has come over me. I just feel angry, confused, and overwhelmed. But I have a strong feeling that they're not my emotions, but the other girls. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears away, remembering they're not mine. The feeling still lingers.

"You do not understand, our world is violently affected in the terms of breaking space time continuum." Quintessa stated.

I tilted my head, "Say what?"

"Every time a human from your world enters this one, our universe begins to shatter. For as long as that human is here, our world falls apart. Such as fragile glass with pressure ever so slowly being applied, the cracks slowly appearing. Once a new human is eliminated, or sent back where they came, our world will begin to heal itself." The femme hovered from her throne and came down towards me.

Wait, is that true? Is my very presence being here, along with my friends causing this universe to fall apart? Her words swam around in my head like fish in a bowl, because if that's true...

"Primus is this true?" I hope the god will answer.

"Partially, but you are not hearing the full story." He replied.

"What?! Then I'm endangering everyone, and I mean EVERYONE!" I shouted in my mind.

"Youngling, please understand this. Yes, this universe is falling apart, but not with your presence. Unicron has a very firm grasp on this world, he has managed to convince them that it is the humans who come here. But truly, it is Unicron wanting to destroy the fabric of this universe."

"If he is free, I do not describe that physical apparition I can also appear as, I mean truly FREE, every dimension within the void are certainly doomed. Including your very own." Primus explained.

Oh my GOD. Unicron you fucking bitch! This just got HELL of a lot harder on me, the pressure is so very overwhelming. If I fail, every universe is FUCKED!

"As promised, your Autobot friends and you family are unharmed." Quintessas voice then brought me out of my inner debacle.

"Hm?" I looked at her, who was gesturing to the corridor Megatron had gone down.

There they were. Optimus, Bumblebee, and my family. I felt such relief that they were alright, and that they were all together. They could've escaped, but I see why they didn't. This place is packed to the brim with Decepticons, they'd be outnumbered in a matter of seconds.

"Now that we have fulfulilled our end of the bargain, you must fulfill your end." Megatron stated as he approached me.

"Keep your damn distance, Predacons don't like being approached in such a way. Or any femme for that matter, it makes them feel like they're about to be attacked." I say passive-aggressively.

Megatron growled and stopped where he was, reluctantly. Quintessa then held her hand out, in a "Gimme" kind of way.

"Give them to me." She demanded.

I looked towards the Autobots, looking for their reactions. Bumblebee shook his head slowly, but Optimus made no reaction whatsoever. I sighed and went to remove the gems, but then paused.

"You will let us leave this place if I do, right?" I ask.

"You have my word." She grinned.

Oh yeah, a promise from a femme who's corrupted by Unicron. Really means a lot. That means she won't do it, or she'll kill us. I removed the gems from my lower neck, the feeling of power they gave to me had vanished.

"Good, because if I didn't know any better, I'd think you'd put a fucking knife in my back." I grinned.

Quintessa took the gems into her hands and looked at them carefully, a smirk coming upon her faceplates. Oh she's planning something, but so am I.

"This is much appreciated, now you may leave." She said as Megatron then took out a strange shaped sword.

Oh I knew it.

"Then let us out." I say casually.

"You'll be leaving, but it may hurt." She said.

Megatron raised the sword and charged me.

"STAR, alert the others now! Code RED!" I shouted out loud as I used my wings and flew above the charging Decepticon. 

"Alerting them now Madam." STAR said.

"What others?!" Quintessa shouted.

I laughed, "You only told me to come alone, which I did. But you didn't say anything about calling for backup, it's called a loophole sweethearts. Consider yourselves beaten at your own game!"

*    *    *    *

"Attention all Autobots, Springlock has requested immediate reinforcements at once. Code Red." STAR announced on the intercom.

Almost every Cybertronian in the building looked at one another in slight confusion, but her comrades immediately knew something had gone wrong.

"We need to depart now, inform Nex that his techology is required immediately." Predaking ordered Skylynx.

The young male Predacon nodded and went to inform the scientist of the situation that he no doubtedly heard already.