Chapter 36.

Ever have that feeling where you feel like you've gotten yourself so deep into something that you couldn't get out of, even if you tried to? Well, that's me right now. The feeling of being alone in such a place like the Decepticons hidden base. As a matter of fact, this base is much like the base from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen game for the Wii, which I had beaten years ago.

"You are distracted." Soundwave raspy voice snapped me from my thoughts.

"Just tell me when we're outside their office, kay?" I replied with a growl.

"We are outside of their main chamber, not office. You will go in now." Soundwave then turned to leave.

"These doors are motion sensored, right?" I ask.

"Of course, now leave me in peace." The Con snapped as he continued walking away.

Yeesh, these guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. And yesterday, and for the majority of their lives. I wonder why they're grumpy all the time, oh waaaiiiitttt. I stare at the door in front of me, hesitant to enter. I won't lie to any one of you, I'm scared. I'm going to be in a room with Megatron, The Fallen, and Quintessa. The one who was supposedly like me.

"Why do you hesitate, youngling?" I hear Primus' voice.

"Well, this is it Primus. The end of my journey, and I don't even know what will happen after this. I could either end up victorious, or I could fail miserably. And to tell you the truth...I'm actually really scared to die. Not so much for myself, but for my family and friends. I don't want to hurt them, my family already lost a child once and the Autobots I'm sure have suffered great losses. They don't need that again." I whispered.

The God sighed, "I cannot predict what will happen once you walk through those doors, but what I can confirm is that you must confront Quintessa and reform her."

"But how?! I dont know what to do!" I shouted in my head.

"Do you remember when I had cured you of your Dark Energon infection? You must do it, but with how long Quintessa has been infected, the gems must make contact with her chestplate. The energy current will surge directly into her spark." Primus said.

He says it like it won't be a problem, or in my opinion he does. Whatever. I sigh and nodded slowly, taking a step towards the door. It swished open to reveal a longish corridor towards another door, wow that's not a waste of space at all. I start to walk down the dark corridor towards the next door, my spark in my stomach. God I don't want to do this, but I have no choice.

As I was now upon the next door, it swished open to reveal a HUGE room with 3 thrones that sat on a slope, each on an individual platform. One on the left, which was the lowest. One on the right, which was up a bit higher. And one in the center, which was both the smallest and at the highest .A Decepticon each sat in one as they looked down upon me. Megatron sat in the lowest, The Fallen the second, and Quintessa the highest. Okay, I won't lie to you, this is not what I was expecting at all.

"So you have finally arrived." The femme said with a smirk.

"Yeah Yeah, I'm here. Now let them go." I growled.

"Ah ah, you will have a pleasant attitude in this deal." Quintessa raised a hand.

Why must cons be so difficult? I sighed in aggravation and smiled.

"Okay, I am here. Could you release my friends and family first, please?" I ask nicely.

She was silent for a moment, looking in between her 2 comrades. She nodded to Megatron, who nodded in return and stood from his seat, walked down some steps from the throne and turned into another corridor I hadn't noticed yet. I watched as he left, feeling relieved that at least one Decepticon was out of the room. I've never felt this uncomfortable before, and I've been around really creepy people and KNEW it. I look in between the two remaining cons.

"So is there like, a ranking for how high one of those thrones sit? Like leader, second in command or something like that?" I ask, not sure what else to say.

"Certainly." Was the only thing The Fallen said.

It got awkward once again, this is the most awkward I've been as well.

"Quintessa, why do you want to awaken Unicron? He's the core of this planet, not to mention he changed you." I said out of the blue, not expecting it myself.

The femme was taken aback by this, a look of anger flashed across her face.

"He did no such thing, he had liberated me from Primus' sick hold. Which Primus had turned to you, his grasp upon you now. Teaching the ways of being weak and cowardly to others, showing mercy to those who don't deserve it. Unicron has taught me well of the ways of the strong." She sternly stated.

My jaw dropped, I couldn't believe what I had just heard. 'Ways of the strong'?

"I'm sorry, ways of the STRONG? What is YOUR definition of strong?" I ask.

"Show no mercy, if I desire something, I take it. What have you." She smirked.

Her infection has completely fucked her up in the head.

"That's not what strong is! If you're implying that Unicron is so great and Primus is Satan himself, you couldn't be more wrong! Primus tried to help you, and he still does! And YOU" I looked to the Fallen,  "You were one of his 13 descendants, and you fucking turned against both him AND your brothers!"

Both Decepticons were silent as I shouted at them, but they showed no reaction to my words. I gave them both a death glare as I pointed to the gems.

"These gems were created by Primus himself, each of them with their own set of powers. And within each of them, a human soul rests, waiting to be set free into the peaceful afterlife. Each of those humans was a goodhearted person, and each of their lives was cut short because they came here. I just need to ask you why. WHY would you send someone to kill them..?" I began to feel tears run down my face.