Chapter 16.

*    *    *    *

Morning came faster than expected, I opened my eyes to see myself in the break room on the couch. I yawned and sat up, stretching out. I'm glad I can turn back to a human, I CAN WEAR CLOTHES AGAIN! It was getting light outside so I can assume that it's morning. But even after a peaceful nights sleep, I still feel tired. Oh boy, it may be one of my days where I sense something in the world. Question is, what happened?

Before I could think of it, Blue poked her head into the break room. She came in and squabbled, putting her head under my now human hand. I smiled and pet her, able to feel her scaly skin once again. With metal hands, you don't really feel much under your fingers. I got up with a yawn and she chirped excitedly.

"I wonder how the Predacons are doing. Predaking should be fine, but Darksteel and Skylynx...I hope those two aren't getting into trouble..." I said to her.

Blue squawked and trotted out of the room, I followed behind her. Nobody else was around, not even Springtrap or Bendy. The raptor trotted towards the exit, pushing through the doors and headed outside. I followed and came outside as well to see the two younger male Predacons in beast mode sleeping soundly next to each other, those two are like brothers I swear. I looked and saw Predaking in dragon mode sleeping a good distance away from them, laying in a wide open patch of grass.

"Hey Blue, wanna go see Predaking?" I whisper.

She nodded her head with a quiet chirp, I nod and we start sneaking off towards the large Predacon. Predaking already knows I can turn human, so he hopefully won't be surprised. And he seemed to be okay with Blue around, so this shouldn't be too bad. The King remained asleep while we cautiously walked up to his sleeping form, his breathing slow and relaxed. Blue looked to me, squabbling and snorting quietly.

I go and place a hand on the beasts snout, his head at least 3 times my human size. The smooth metal beneath my hand shifted as he stirred, his golden optics slowly opened.

"Good morning, Preda." I whispered.

Predaking saw me, his optics widening as he lifted his head up and looked down at me curiously. A coo came from him as he tilted his large dragon head, Blue squawking and jumped up and down.

"What? Weren't expecting to see me in my human form?" I teased.

Predaking then lowered his head to my level, cooing once again. He looked happy to see me, which is rather nice. He transformed into his bot form and kneeled down to look at Blue and I.

"So this is what you look like as a human." He said.

I nodded, "Mhm. Was born looking like this, only then I was smaller and looked much younger."

"I believe you." He said.

I don't know what it is about Predaking, but I have a very good feeling around him. Like he's one of my very best friends, it feels like he really understands me. Maybe my character being a Predacon is a good thing, it definitely gained us 3 huge allies. I still need to figure out how to make my 3 other friends into Cybertronians, the gems could easily do it but I don't know how it will affect them.

"I think I'm gonna take a walk later, so if I'm not here you'll know why." I tell him.

Predaking nodded and rose to his feet, noticing Skylynx and Darksteel getting to their metal paws with a yawn.

*   *   *   *

I was walking through the trees, the birds chirping beautiful songs as I passed by. Just really needed some time alone, overwhelmed by everything going on around me. A nature walk is just what the doctor ordered. Being alone like this, your mind starts to swim with thoughts.