Chapter 10.

*    *    *    *

After a shower to rinse off all of the energon and other liquids, I looked into the bathroom mirror to see myself. I could see that my right hand was now formed, but with no fingers yet. Do you know how hard it is to shampoo your hair with only one hand, and with two rabbit ears poking out of your head? VERY! Oh well, good enough for now. But then I noticed something, there were 7 small holes just above my collarbone. Roughly around the same size as the gems.

Said gems were sitting on the counter as I did not trust anyone to not take them while I was showering. I curiously pick them up and hold them near the holes, and the sizes matched perfectly. I'm half tempted to put them in, but the last time I put them all into the relic we got transported into the void of many portals. I'm not leaving my friends behind, so I just place them back into the counter.

I grabbed a towel and dried my armor off. Thankfully I'm not naked thanks to it, it covers everything. Once I dried myself off, I struggled with hanging the towel back up. I left the bathroom once I hung up the towel as best I could, gems in hand. As I walked back towards my friends, I felt a strong dark presence nearby and stopped in my tracks. It was a very sinister presence, the room felt much colder than it previously did.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" Pepper poked her head out from a door to an office.

"Pepper, do you feel that?" I ask her.

"Feel what?" She asks.

"It feels...cold. Dark, evil, sinister. You don't even feel uneasy or uncomfortable?" I look around.

She shook her head. I continued looking around for whatever could be causing it, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. I could feel it getting closer to me, and I took off running towards the nearest exit. I'm filled with panic and fear, whatever this presence is, I MUST get away from it. I ran past my friends, along with Captain America and the once Hulk. I'm sure they're looking at me like I'm crazy but I don't even CARE.

The presence was right behind me, following me as I burst through the doors to the outside. I ran towards where Captain Marvel and I flew earlier today, my breath starting to rasp. I slowed down and came to a stop in the grass, trying to catch my breath. The presence was slowly approaching, the cold and evil feeling overwhelmed me. I faced the presence I could not see.

"Alright, who are you?" I ask with a growl.

There was a sinister chuckle, it sent shivers down my spine.

"So YOU are the one who was chosen to stop me?" The voice was one that I had never heard before, yet I knew it somehow.

"Pathetic. Primus relies on a single human insect to do the impossible once again." The voice continued.

"I'm not going to ask again, who are you?" I ask again, firmer this time.

There was another chuckle, "If you are so KNOWLEDGEABLE about our kind, you should've comprehended right away."

Primus, wherever you are, I could REALLY use a hand right now! Thoughts race through my mind as I realize who it is, my fear spiking through the roof.

"Unicron. Why are you here, and what the hell do you want?" I ask, my voice shaky.

"Mm, your fear is delicious. I am here to see what I am supposed to be awaiting. A human slowly becoming a Predacon? Quite pathetic to be honest. What can a human do to stop me?" Unicron asks.

"Much more than you can process." I could feel the reassuring presence fade beside me, I looked and there he was.

Primus looked very annoyed, he glared at where Unicron was supposedly standing. I could not see him, but Primus could.

"Ah, Primus. It's been some time. Have you come to defend your human pet?" The God of chaos asked.

Ohhh THAT was rude. I hissed viciously and took a step forward, but Primus held me back. In front of us, a black shadowy bear faded in. He had needle like glowing white teeth and white glowing pupils. The rest of him was black. Wow, take Primus' idea of appearing as a shadow animatronic. Real original, Unicron.

"Your time will come, Unicron. You underestimate your enemies, just as you always do. When will you comprehend that light will always illuminate the darkness." Primus said.

"My friends and I will take you down!" I growled.

This caused the bear to laugh, "You and your 'friends'? Your compatriots are nothing but an assortment of abominations! A walking corpse, a creature composed of liquids, and an extinct reptile. What can they do against the God of Chaos?!"

My eyes widened. In a way, he was right. My friends have no special powers like I do with these gems, and even before I possessed them I have the power to feel anything bad happen in the universe. But in another way, he is dead wrong. My friends may not have any superpowers, but they can definitely help get us through the con army to Quintessa. I smiled and showed my Predacon teeth, my fear vanishing.

"Oh you're wrong. My friends are like family to me. Just because them and I aren't on the same level as you, it DOESN'T mean we can't prevent you from delivering destruction to Earth. My friends and I will plow through the Decepticon army to get to Quintessa, and stop her plans to awaken you!" I shouted.

Unicron stood there silent, smirking. Primus I could see with a small smile at the corner of my eye, nodding slightly. I stepped forward.

"Good will always triumph over Evil, even if it takes time. The light will always bring hope, peace, and love to those who need it most. And I want you to know, I will NEVER back down from you or your forces! Neither will my friends!" I approached the shadow bear.

I looked Unicron straight in his glowing white pupils as he looked down at me. His smirk did not disappear as I gave him a glare of death, instead he chuckled.

"I must admit, you think much like a Prime. But that means nothing to me, we will see how efficiently you do with only 4 members of an alliance. You will certainly fail." The God of Chaos turned and started walking away.

The shadow bear of Unicrons manifestation vanished into thin air as he walked off. I let out a sigh of pride, looking back towards the shadow rabbit of Primus. He was smiling and now looked proud.

"Primus, did he just call me a Prime?" I asked jokingly.

"He did, yes." The friendly shadow said.

"I may think like a Prime, but I'm not one. And I don't think that it's possible for a human to become a Prime." I said with a giggle.

"You never know, youngling." He said.

Blue, Bendy and Springtrap came over a hill that lead to Primus and I. I sighed heavily as they came towards us, the shadow stepped forward a little bit to be in my line of vision.

"I'm guessing you heard everything?" I ask them.

Springtrap nodded, "Yes, so this 'Unicron' is who we need to stop?"

"Yes, and we might need a few more friends to help us out."

I look to the gems in my hand, a smirk coming upon my face.