Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Start from the beginning

Well, I guess the only way we're gonna be able to pull this off is to deploy the nuclear option. "Stefan said.

Which is? "Enzo scoffed.

Me. I know how to win them over to our side. "Valerie said walking in.

Enzo rolls his eyes.

Oh, great. Yeah. Last I checked, she was the black sheep of the family. What are you gonna tell them to make them feel otherwise? "He questioned.

The truth. "She stated.

1 Hour Later

Me and Damon walk down the stairs and roll our eyes when we sees Caroline with Stefan.

Ah. Stefan-distraction machine. Please tell me you're not coming. "Damon said.

She frowns in confusion.

Coming where? "She asked.

Valerie walks in behind us.

Nora and Mary Louise's anniversary. "She answered.

Great. You're here, too. That's... perfect. Um... "Caroline stumbled.

Uh, what are... what are you doing here? "Stevan asked her.

Caroline struggles to find the words to answer the question.

Me and Damon are staring at her.

I'm... um.... "She stuttered.

Spit it out, Blondie. "Damon said annoyed.

You know what? Emely, Damon and I will go together. Stefan can follow behind. "Valerie said.

What? No! "Damon scoffed.

Yes. Let's go. "She said.

She grabs Damon by the arm.

She debates on grabbing me.

I wouldn't. "I told her sternly.

She nodded.

And she takes Damon out of the house.

I can't believe your telling him first instead of me. "I told her annoyed.

How do you.... "She stuttered shocked.

We'll talk later. "I told her.

And I followed after Damon and Valerie.

Mystic Falls Estate

1 Hour Later

Me and Damon walk into the party and we see lily feeding on the woman.

She immediately pulls away and looks at us in alarm, but before she can react we turn and leave the party.

Outside

Lily chases after us as we walk toward his car.

We stop walking and scowl at her.

Looks like someone's having fun. "I said said sternly.

She wipes the blood from her lips embarrassed and squirms uncomfortably.

I had to feed. I have to convince them that I'm on their side. "She said.

Sounds like something straight out of Rippers Anonymous. "Damon scoffed.

We turn to walk away from her.

Plan's postponed till further notice. "He stated.

No, no, no, no. Look, Valerie will get through to them. The plan must go forward. I can't spend another minute with that man. "She said concerned.