Chapter 9

Mina's POV

I saw Tzuyu taking a deep breath from the corner of my eyes. I faced him and he looked somewhat nervous?

"Mina-noona, i actually have feelings for you. And that feeling is love. I love you. Not as a friend but as a woman that i want to have as my girlfriend and wife. Will you be my girlfriend before becoming my wife?" Tzuyu confessed and i hung my mouth open, speechless and stunned. I didn't expect him to have the same feelings as me! I covered my mouth with both of my hands in shock.

"Of course i will! I also love you too!" I exclaimed in joy and threw myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his nape while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Wow! Congrats!" Everyone shouted, entering the balcony.

"How did you..." Tzuyu trailed off once he realized that our friends have been eavesdropping on us. 

"Hehe~ We heard everything clearly~" Jeongyeon-oppa said while looking at his youngest brother teasingly.

"I thought you and Sana are actually dating. Mind explaining?" Nayeon-unnie said which made me curious too and looked at Tzuyu.

"She has someone else she likes and it's not me." Tzuyu said but the others seemed to start asking who was it instead of asking Sana-unnie, who was right beside us.

"Stop asking..." Tzuyu whined as he hid behind me though he's still taller than me. He's so cute~

"Come on, you can ask Sana-unnie. She's here with us, anyway." I said, pointing at my Japanese best friend, who ran away to avoid being questioned.

Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-oppa went after her, chasing her wherever she is. 

"They are older than us but they behave like kids. Aish. Kids these days in our squad." Jihyo-unnie said, shaking her head with a sigh while watching the trio running about.

"I don't know what to say about those 3 kids." Daniel-oppa said, doing the same action as his girlfriend.

"COME ON! STOP RUNNING ABOUT! YOU ARE AT SOMEONE'S HOUSE, NOT YOUR HOUSE!" Jihyo-unnie went in and scolded at the 3 kids, who stopped and apologized.

We continued enjoying our day at Dahyun's house.

"Mina-ah, you should sleepover at our house tonight. How about that?" Jihyo-unnie asked as we were making our way to the garage.

"I have to send Momo-noona home. Mina-noona, do you still want to sit in my car?" Tzuyu said as he made his way to the car. Noona? We are dating and he still calls me that. I should tell him to stop calling me that.

"Okay, i will still sit in your car. And stop calling me 'noona'. Just call me by my name. Arraseo?" I said and the taller boy nodded his head with a smile that reveals his dimples.

Dahyun waved at us as we started driving off one by one. Jihyo-unnie is in her boyfriend's car, as usual. Sana-unnie went to Chaeng's car which was unexpected for me. I thought Sana-unnie will go for Tzuyu's car but guess i'm wrong. Momo-unnie with me and Tzuyu.

"So, are you going to sleep at Tzuyu's house tonight?" Momo-unnie asked. She sat behind while i sat in front.

"Hmm...I don't know..." I answered with uncertainty.

"You should. It will mark our first night together on our first day together as a couple. Won't it be memorable?" Tzuyu spoke which made me grinned and touched at his words.

"Aw~ That's nice of you. I hope my Dubu is like this too~" Momo-unnie said with envy.

"Hehe~Don't worry. Dahyun can make you flutter with his actions and words. He's a cute guy who likes to act cute, you know." Tzuyu said, smiling at Momo-unnie through the rear mirror.