Chapter 7

Sana's POV

Momoring suddenly informed me that Jeongyeon-oppa will be coming to pick me up. I was confused but nonetheless, i got ready. Why would he come? Did something happen?

"Sana-ah! Are you in there?" I heard a male shouting and it's definitely the older boy. I went to open the door.

"Glad that you are ready! Come on! We need to leave!" Jeongyeon-oppa shouted in a rush, panicking.

Oppa told me what happened. Looks like i'm the only one free among our group. Oppa also explained to me about the situation between Mina and Tzu. Why is he telling me this? Does he have a big mouth or something?

Once we arrived at his house, i immediately rushed to Tzu's room. Oh my! He's so well-built! Just look at the abs! 

I slapped myself to snap myself out. I then told the older brother to get towel and a basin of water. He hurriedly dashed out. A few seconds later, he came back with the needed items that i asked for. 

I drenched the towel and placed it on the sick boy's forehead. 

"I will let you take care of Yoda. Okay?" Oppa said with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay! You can leave it to me!" I said with a smile and oppa left the room, leaving a small gap between the door and the wall.

Without realizing, i fell asleep while resting my head on my arms, which were on the taller boy's bed.

"Sana-yah, go sleep in the guest room." I heard a female voice talking to me. I just hummed in response. I rubbed my eyes as i stood up and walked out of the room sleepily. I was actually opening my eyes halfway. 

Once i lied down onto the guest's bed, i immediately fell asleep. 

-----------

Jeongyeon-oppa and Jihyo let me took care of Tzu since the both of them have to go for work. I continued to take care of the youngest boy. I can tell that he's getting better. 

Tzu may seem to be a savage kid but since he's sick now, when i'm taking care of him, he actually listens to me. Maybe he's still sick and doesn't have the strength to protest.

"Noona, look! I have recovered!" Tzu said happily while jumping on the spot in joy. I smiled.

"Yes, yes! You sure are fine now!" I said and messed the boy's hair up, causing him to whine.

"Since you spent everyday to take care of me, i will treat you to a meal. How about that?" Tzu said and i nodded my head excitedly at the mention of food.

We ate at where Momo and Jeongyeon-oppa worked at. Oppa was the one who cooked our food. It was so delicious! He's a husband material! Bet Nayeon-unnie would love this oppa, who can cook so well!

"Tzu-ah, can i stay over for one more night?" I asked while looking up at the younger boy, who are sitting across me.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." Tzu said nonchalantly while eating his food without glancing at me though i saw him smiling.

After lunch, we went back to his house and we ended up watching movies in the living room. Our dinner was popcorn!

In the midst of the movie, we heard the door being unlocked indicating that someone is back home. I paused the movie. It was the mic who came back home from her work. 

"Puppyu! You are finally well! Oppa told me that you are well now!" Jihyo came and hugged her younger brother.

"Yes, yes. I'm fine now. My sis is such a worrisome girl~" Tzu said and pinched his sister's nose.