Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

I was doing my work along with Nayeon-noona. I will be her assistant for today as she needed help.

The bunny and i were walking towards Mina-noona's office. I stopped in my tracks when i saw a boy, probably around in his twenties, standing in front of our friend's office.

"Who is he?" I asked the older girl standing beside me, who also stopped walking.

"He's BamBam. He often come here just to see Mina-ah. He likes Mina but our Mina doesn't like him back. Jihyo, Mina and i knew abut his feelings." Nayeon-noona explained and i nodded my head, understanding.

The boy, called BamBam, entered the office then closed the door. What if something happen to Mina-noona? I can't let that happen to one of my friends!

"Can we interrupt them?" I asked with worry.

"Yeah, of course! Jihyo and i always do this whenever we saw him go inside the room!" Nayeon-noona said and walked ahead while i followed behind.

"Hey, you piece of shit!" The oldest girl shouted once she slammed open the door with a loud thud, causing BamBam to jump in scare.

He turned around slowly in fear but soon, he became not scared when he saw it's the bunny and i.

"Get out of this room!" The bunny yelled once again. 

"Tch! Why should i? I'm just here to receive treatment." BamBam said and rolled his eyes. How dare he rolled his eyes and talked this way to Nayeon-noona?! This guy is starting to get on my nerves.

"More like you are here just to see my beautiful girl." I said and clicked my tongue at him. He glared at me with furious eyes. I stared back at him with burning eyes.

"Your girl? She's not your girlfriend. As far as i know, she's still single." BamBam said with one raised eyebrow.

"Oh my goodness! What a stalker!" Nayeon-noona said in frustration and disgust.

"Too bad for you but we just started dating just a few days ago. You just didn't know because she didn't tell you. Plus, you didn't even get to see us hanging out together and we were having so much fun together. Right, love?" I said then looked at the doctor, who was listening, to go with the flow.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. So, could you please get lost now? I have work to do." Mina-noona said and made the shooing hand gesture to BamBam. Serves him right!

"F*** you!" BamBam cursed at me while pointing an index finger at me with an angry look. I smiled in victory and let my tongue out as a tease.

He then exited the office, causing the door to slam shut loudly.

Nayeon-noona and i let out a breath of relief as we settled down onto the chairs in front of the doctor's desk.

"Nice one, Tzuyu." The bunny complimented with a thumbs up and a smile while patting my shoulder. I smiled back at her. I then turned my head to the gorgeous girl in front of us.

"Sorry for saying those things. I just said that to chase that garbage out. I hope you don't mind what i just said." I said with guilty and sincerity while slowly looking down on my fingers on my lap.

"It's okay. I understand why you did that so it's okay." The doctor spoke and i looked up at her to see her smiling at me. I smiled happily, revealing my dimples.

"Tzuyu, you are such a nice and thoughtful guy!" Nayeon-noona said then pinched my cheeks.

She finally let go and i rubbed my cheeks. It's damn painful to have my cheeks pinched by this strong bunny.