Chapter 2

Tzuyu's POV

Today is evaluation day for me. Mina-noona and Sis Jihyo will be the one evaluating me. If i pass, i will be working here officially and there will be no more training for me. If i fail, i have to look for another job but i'm motivated to pass, not fail. 

After hours, the both of them finally informed me that i passed. I jumped on my spot in happiness. Nayeon-noona came running towards me and threw herself onto me, wrapping her arms around my nape. Since i was too happy, i just hugged her back and started swinging around in circles. My arms were wrapped around her waist. The other 2 were also happy and proud of me.

"To celebrate your success in getting this job, let's have a party! You guys can invite 2 friends of yours to the party!" Sis said cheerfully with a big smile as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I let go of the bunny noona and put her down gently.

Since i can invite 2 friends, i'm gonna invite my 2 best friends! Sis can invite hyung and her boyfriend! 

----AT THE PARTY----

Sis Jihyo told us that we will be having the party at our house. I live together with hyung and Jihyo-noona, if you are not aware. Our parents are always busy with their work and they also don't live with us since our house are far from their workplace. 

I went to fetch my 2 best friends at their respective houses. The both of them and i have been friends since high school. We were in the same class throughout our high school years but we were separated when we graduated. My pale-skinned friend went for photography and my short friend went for art drawing. Lastly, i went for medical. But nonetheless, we still meet up whenever we want.

"Yo! How are you doin', bro?" Chaeng asked using rap as he settled at the backseat. 

"Yo! I'm fine, bro!" I said, rapping too while driving off towards the eagle's house.

"That's good news, bro!" The cub rapped again. Is he hype or what?

"Yeah, i know right, bro!" I answered back with rap again.

Once my best friend has boarded my car, i drove back towards my house while the 2 behind are rapping to each other and i have to reply them back with a rap when they shifted the topic to me. These friends...I don't know if i should have invited them or not...

"Bro, hey, bro!" The 2 shorties greeted my hyung.

"Hey, my little bros!" Hyung greeted back the same way.

"Okay, everyone! Gather in a circle here!" Sis shouted and all of us went to living room then sat down in a circle on the floor.

"Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Jihyo!" Sis said with a cheerful wave and smile, revealing her front teeth.

"Hi, i'm Nayeon, the prettiest girl here!" The oldest introduced herself while her eyes are on hyung. She must be in love with my hyung, haha. 

"Hi, i'm Mina." The gorgeous doctor said shyly. 

"Hello! I'm Sana!" A pinkish-haired girl introduced enthusiastically with a wave and a big smile. 

"Hi, i'm Momo! And i love Jokbal!" A black-haired girl said and we laughed at her introduction.

"Yo, i'm, i'm, Kim Dahyun! Yo!" Eagle introduced himself with rap. Argh. The cub will probably be rapping too.

"Yo, people! I'm Son Chaeyoung! At your service! Yo!" As expected...

"Hello! I'm Jeongyeon!" Hyung introduced himself. Finally, a normal boy introduction.