Chapter 5

Tzuyu's POV

Everyone went to work from my house. The eagle actually went off in the morning since he had a photo-shoot to attend. Daniel-hyung was the 2nd one to leave as he has some meetings and paperwork to do. Thirdly, hyung and Momo-noona left together since the both of them are working at the same place. 

Last but not least, Chaeng decided to bring Sana-noona to her workplace since i will be going with the other 3 girls. 

"Unnie, are you and that ostrich dating?" Sis asked while we are on our way to work.

"What? NO! I would never date someone like him! We kept on fighting and fighting!" Noona said in disbelief.

"Eh~ Really? You 2 fight like a couple who are married." I said, not believing while Thomas Sis was nodding her head in agreement.

"Shut up, the both of you!" Noona yelled at us and folded her arms then looked outside while Sis and i were giggling.

It's fun to tease the oldest girl. Well, hyung is also fun to tease when it comes to the bunny. 

--------------

Weeks had passed. Some of us would meet up with the others. As for me, i often meet up with my 2 best friends. I have day off tomorrow and the day after. Same goes for sis, the bunny and the gorgeous doctor.

Speaking of the beautiful doctor, we hardly talk these days. I don't know why. Probably because we are busy with our work. 

I'm in my room, doing my own things. 

My phone suddenly vibrated on the bedside table. I went to get my phone to see the notifications.

Seems like Sana-noona messaged me.

Sananoona: 

Tzu!

Wanna hang out tmr?

Me: 

Dont you have work?

Sananoona:

Nope! 

Dun have! 

So

Wanna hang out??

Me: 

Ok! Sure!

Sananoona: 

I will text u where to meet tmr! 

Me: 

Ok! See u tmr!

Sananoona: 

See u 2!! <3

----NEXT DAY----

I wore a plain white shirt then a light blue denim jacket above it. I wore a pair of black pants and white shoes. I know it's a date but not sure what kind of date is it.

Sana-noona told me to meet her at her house. It left me wondering what kind of date would it be at her house. 

I knocked on the door and she came to greet me with a happy bright smile.

"Come in, come in!" She said enthusiastically. 

"What will we be doing?" I asked curiously as i stepped inside the house.