19| milk and roses

"t h i n k o f t h e s h a p e
a n d i l i c k o n t h e p l a c e s y o u
o n l y g o n' l i c k
w h e n y o u r o c k w i t h h e r
f o r e v e r."

lmg_bangbang | as marcellus james  uchemba_ | as amiri kaelin

uchemba_ | as amiri kaelin

lmg_bangbang | as marcellus james  uchemba_ | as amiri kaelin

for | 1800-ChokeThatHoe
________________________

milk and roses

"Where are you taking me, Marcellus?" Amiri laughed as the silk blindfold covered her eyes, and the material left a slight indent in her hair. He made her wait in the car as he finalized a few things before guiding her into the large five star hotel. Marcellus chuckled, keeping his hand placed against her back while the other held her hand, making sure she didn't trip.

They earned a few crazy stares from the people that were around them, but Marcellus didn't care one bit. His hair was pulled back into a bun on his head, and she could feel his chuckle vibrate from her chest, and against her back. "If I tell you, don't you think it's not gonna be a surprise?" He walked her towards the elevator, pushing the button leading them to a penthouse floor. "It'll mess up the anniversary."

Amiri let out a childish sigh and smiled. "Whatever you say." As soon as they got in, and the elevator went up, she turned to face him, running her hands against the sides of his face to find his lips. "I love you." She picked her lips, wanting him to kiss them; and he did. His hand stayed placed against the small of her back, while his lips lingered against hers, pulling away.

"I love you too, baby." Marcellus chuckled as she placed her hand against his chest, hugging him. "Shit... if we've been at this for five years, I figured I better love you." His hands dropped past her waist, squeezing her behind in his large hands. "I'm still trying to figure out where you bought this dress from, cause I've never seen it, but I'm definitely glad you bought it."