23| jump

"lemme   go   and   check
on   these   goddamn   garbanzo   beans
let's   see   if   they   um,
cooked   yet"

"lemme   go   and   check on   these   goddamn   garbanzo   beanslet's   see   if   they   um, cooked   yet"

kyrie irving | as himself
symphani soto | as reyna

kyrie irving | as himselfsymphani soto | as reyna

________________________
twitch

Reyna and Kyrie laid in their bed as the storm that was outside kept making percussions in the sky. Today was their lazy day, where she stayed in one of his shirts, and he walked around in his shorts; just enjoying each others company as they waited for the food she was cooking to get done.

Kyrie flipped though the tv stations as Reyna looked down at her phone, scrolling through her twitter before Kyrie placed a kiss on her temple randomly. "What was that for?"

"Cause you look good, that's why. Also cause I wanted to. You look good in my shit." He hummed when he finally settled on a show— Bates Motel.

"Well thank you, baby." She laughed and laid her head against his chest, tossing her phone to her side. Reynas hand stayed planted on his stomach while her head was against his peck. "When do you have to go back for training?"

"What you're trying to say is... how much longer do you have me for yourself." Kyrie laughed. "But, I'm all yours for another month and a half, then shit goes back to its regular program in the gym and traveling."

Reyna hated that his job could have the potential to keep him away for so long, but she knew at the same time, basketball was his life. Cooking was hers, and she made a pretty good living as a chef and owning her own restaurant. Secretly, she knew that was one of the reasons why he loved her— because she could cook, and he wasn't the best at it. She never worried about him being away and cheating on her. They were in too deep for that shit now. Reyna just had needy qualities when it came to who she loved; they weren't overbearing qualities though. It was the Cancer in her that made her that way. She always felt that their signs played a role in them being compatible: her Cancer to his Taurus.