10| family first

"y o u' r e   i n   c o n t r o l   l o v e
d o n' t   l e t   t h e   s t a t i c
d r o w n   u s"

"y o u' r e   i n   c o n t r o l   l o v ed o n' t   l e t   t h e   s t a t i cd r o w n   u s"

trevante rhodes as | himself
_ny1ma as | ciara

trevante rhodes as | himself_ny1ma as | ciara

for | @dancerloving

____________________

"Daddy!" The four year old little girl ran into the room towards her dad. Trevante sat on the couch with his phone on his right thigh before seeing the little girl who was his exact twin charging at him full speed. Nyla carries every bit of her father; from his facing expressions, face, and even picked up his eyes and smile. Her older brother Trevor looked like his father also, while their second oldest, Gisselle was the only child that was the spitting image of his wife, Ciara.

The day that Nyla was born and when they realized that she looked exactly like Trevante's baby pictures; she already knew that he'd be a suck for her; especially since she was the new baby of the house.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He huffed and put her in his lap, keeping his hand on her back to steady the bouncy four year old. She looked up at him with doe like eyes and pouted. "Why that face?" He looked down at her hands and noticed that one was holding a Cheeto Puff; and the cheese was stuck around each of her tiny fingers because she was holding it soo tight. He was hoping to God that she wouldn't get the mess on his shirt; because he didn't feel like changing it.

"Gigi won't share her Cheetos with me no more!" She took a deep breath and frowned. Out of all of their kids; Nyla was the only one to have a lisp; but it was a cute one. "She only gave me one! See!" She pushed the Cheeto close to Trevante's face so that he had no choice but to look at the moist mess in her hand.