12| mami

"p r e t t y l i t t l e y o u n g t h i n g
h a d a n i g g a c o n v i n c e d"

"p r e t t y   l i t t l e   y o u n g   t h i n gh a d   a  n i g g a   c o n v i n c e d"

drake as | himself
queenpokoo as | tiani

drake as | himselfqueenpokoo as | tiani

for | @tionigirl

_____________________

mami

Tiani looked down at her phone in pure shock, reading what was posted on every social media site. Her hands were shaking as she brought one up to her hair, moving it from her face to look over each headline one more time:

#TSRUpdatez: Info On Champagnepapi's New Young Ting!

#TMZ: Drake Spotted Out With Younger Girlfriend

#Bossip: Drakes New Mystery Woman Seen For The First Time!

#ENews: Drakes New Girlfriend Makes Us Wonder — Are Age Differences A Deal Breaker?

Tiani rolled her eyes at the rest of the headlines before tossing her phone on her bed. She knew that all of this was coming sooner or later, and out of everything, it was what she was worried about the most. She knew the relationship that she had with him was something solid, but having it officially be out in the open wasn't something she was ready for.

Somehow, someone was able to find her socials and connect the dots, along with someone being able to snap a picture from the gates of his house, showing the pair hugging and kissing.

And truthfully, their age difference was the main reason. To them, everything was fine— but they knew how it would look to others. Tiani was only twenty-three while he was thirty-six. Their thirteen year gap wasn't drastic for them. At first; it was something that she worried about, but he made her feel secure in their choices after being officially together for a year. She didn't want to be seen as a sugar baby, or a young girl who was simply using him for her own advantages.