8| sessions

"y o u    j u s t    n e e d    s o m e    d i c k
w i t h    n o    c o m p l i c a t i o n s
...
g i v e    i t    t o    m e    l i k e   
y o u    n e e d    i t,    b a b y"

g i v e    i t    t o    m e    l i k e    y o u    n e e d    i t,    b a b y"

y'lan noel as | himself
nadiine.t as| janae

for| urbanoriginals ____________________

for| urbanoriginals
____________________

sessions

"Can you come through?" Y'lan asked through the phone. His voice sounded groggy but I knew he wasn't sleeping. I pulled the phone away and looked at the time while I sat on my couch. It was 12:04 AM.

See, I wasn't tired. I always stayed up at this time, plus it was fall so the air at this time always felt perfect. I was trying to catch up on as much reality tv as I could, and right now I was stuck on Love and Hip-Hop.

"I came through the last time. Why you want me there anyway?" I challenged, biting my lip. I could tell from the sigh coming from his lips that he was getting fed up with my antics already. I only did it cause it would make everything better when he actually got here.

"You know why I'm calling you Janae— you know what? I'm on my way since you wanna play games." I could hear him ruffling through the sheets and a grunt came from his lips. "And you better be ready when I get there, smartass." The assertiveness and depth of his voice made me shiver and put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from getting giddy.

"Who said I wanted you over here?"

"You don't have to say you do; I can tell by the tone of ya voice what's up even through all the attitude you're tryna use to cover it up with. But I'll be there though for sure. Gimme ten minutes."

"Don't you have work in the morning?"

"Nah, and stop tryna talk your way out of getting dick that you know you want. Like I said, I'll be there in a few minutes." Was all he said before his end of the line clicked and I was left sitting there with my nerves all up in bundles now.