"Hey you two, why don't we go sit?" I turn and see Johnson and G.

We both nod and follow behind them. Sammy grabs my hand and gives it a tight squeeze. I look up at him and giggle.

As we sat back in the booth, I start to feel tired. I rest my my head on Sammy's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, as he talked to Derek. The rest of the night became a blur.

The next morning, I woke up with a killer headache. I noticed I was in the Jack's spare bedroom. I walked into the kitchen to find some Advil and water. I saw Sammy scrolling though his phone laying on the couch.

Before I could say anything, my stomach churred and I ran into the bathroom.

"Hey you okay?" Sammy asks as he rubs my back, thank god my hair was up.

"Yea." I whispered. I cleaned up and sat on the couch with him.

"Hey you two." I heard Johnson say.

"Hey Johnson." I smile up at him.

"Rough morning?" He laughs.

"Yup." I say.

"We gonna tell them now?" G said walking into the living room.

"I mean sure." Johnson says.

"Tell us what?" Sammy asks.

"Do either of you remember what happened yesterday?" G says.

"Not really no." I say.

"You two were really fucked up." Johnson says.

"You don't say." Sammy replies sarcastically, causing me to giggle.

"You two kissed." G says loudly.

"What?" We both say shocked.

I stared at them for a second, as the memories of yesterday slowly came back. The drinking, the touching, the flirting, the giggles, the dancing, the kiss.

"But don't worry, that's as far as it went." Johnson reassures us.

"We're gonna go get some breakfast, bye." And just like that they were both gone.

It was silent for a while, either of us knowing what to say. I hadn't even gotten the courage to look up at him.

"So.." I say quietly, looking down at the floor.

"I'm in love with you." He says.

"What?" I look up to meet his eyes.

"I always have been and I know that sounds fucked up to say after everything that happened between us, but I mean it. I'm in love with everything about you. Your smile, your beautiful brown eyes, your laugh and that fucking giggle. Your body. Everything. You."

Tears formed in my eyes as those words left his mouth.

"I love you too." My voice cracks, and I smile up at him as the tears roll down my face.

I could see his eyes turn glossy as he smiled widely at me. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Finally!" We heard. G and Johnson walked through the front door smiling at us.

"Didn't you guys leave?" Sammy said pulling away from the hug keeping one arm around my waist.

"You see...well...now we can all go out." G said since he couldn't come up with an excuse.

"Right." Sammy chuckled. "We'll go home and change real quick and we'll meet you guys at the diner." He tells them.

"Ohh alone time." G smirked at us. Heat rises to my cheeks at the thought of being alone with Sammy.

"So are you guys gonna share a room now, sleep on the same bed-" G adds.

"Slow down bro, I plan on taking things slow. If that's okay with you?" He smiled down at me.

"That's perfect."