Kaldur X Reader

Kaldur P.O.V

I was helping get the fire out while Robin, Kid flash, Megan, Superboy and Artemis got the people stuck in the building out.

"You know it looks like you might need some help." I heard a girl say from beside me.

I looked over... I had a loss of words.

She used her powers that also was water based to help get out the fire that started.

"Thank you for your help." I said.
"Anything towards helping the people and helping a fellow person with water abilities... Aqualad." She said.
"I did not catch your name." I said.
"Oh sorry my name is Y/N.." She said.

"Well we got all the people out... Well hello there." Kid flash said/Flirted.
"Eh." Y/N said.
"She didn't like that." I said in a whisper to him.
"Is it just me or is it hot?" Kid flash said.
"Well there was a fire also no not really and if it was hot it would be from the boy beside you." Y/N said as I turned Red..

Kid flash gave me look...

"Oohhh Now I get it." He said before taking off..

"So... Maybe we can go to a Aquarium sometime?" Y/N said.
"Sure I haven't been to one of those yet but I have been meaning to." I said.
"I'm sure you'll love it of your anything like me... Besides it's a great way to get to know one another. Tomorrow at 8." She said.
"I'll see you then." I said.
"Sounds good.  I'll see you then." She said with a smile before walking away.

I walked away to where the others we're..

"So what was that about?" Robin asked.
"I'm going to the aquarium with her tomorrow." I said.
"Wow.. You have a Girlfriend." Wally said making my face turn red.

This was a request from @polli2123
Please tell me your thoughts.