Wally X Reader

Wally P.O.V

I couldn't believe it. We got a new member on the team. She's Black Canary's partner. And she looks amazing.

My eye's were glued to her. She was smiling and was talking very kindly. I noticed the way she looked at me then realized I was looking at her so she turned and faced the ground.

"Welcome to the team." Kaldur said.
"Thanks." Y/N said back.
"Yeah... It's going to be awesome to have you around." I said.

Robin was smirking at me.. He must know already..

Megan and Artemis went to show her around... I left to the living room with Rob following me.

"So... Are you going to ask her out?" Robin asked.
"Eventually... I gotta be smooth with the ladies." I said.
"Oh really.. You call hitting on Black Canary during training Smooth." Robin said.
"Well.... Yes!... Fine no but I can't date her while this girl I've got a shot!." I said.
"Okay... And What about Megan? You just kept flirting from the second you saw her... Whats keeping you from that now?" Robin said.
"Because even from the start you could tell Megan liked Conner... What if this is my only shot at having true love? I can't afford to screw this up!" I said.
"Alright... So guess we're talking about the long game.... Look Walls I want you to have a girl that loves you and one that you love but remember if you change yourself for someone that doesn't like the person you are so you  pretend to be someone then they technically don't like you they like the person your pretending to be." Robin said.

Reader P.O.V

"So...... I'm just wondering... Anyone on the team taken?" I asked.
"Superboy or Conner is." Megan informed.
"We're not sure about Kaldur." Artemis adds.
"Why??" Megan asked.
"Just don't want to intrude on someone else relationship.." I said.
"Hmm... I couldn't help but notice you started at Wally.. Alot." Artemis said.
"Yeah... He's pretty cute." I said.
"You guys would make a cute couple!" Megan squealed.
"He's weird and eats alot... Just think about that." Artemis said.
"That's okay.. I'm weird too!" I said.
"Are you going to tell him?" Megan asked.
"No.. Not yet I want to know him... As a person. I mean some boys look hot in school but are jerks. Some boys don't look very cute but they're friendly and Caring. It's someone personality that I'll date them for." I said.
"Good point." Artemis said.

And thats what I was going to do. Can't judge by looks even if he's cute. He could be a total jerk or the boy of my dreams.... I just hope its the second one. But so far he seems like a great, friendly and weird boy... Or at least Artemis said he's weird.

Author Note: Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry if it's a bad chapter!  Please tell me your thoughts! This was a request from @polli2123

If you have a request I'd love to hear it!