"Heyy boo." She greeted him. The two embraced with a hug and she kissed his cheek.

"What's good. You know you need to get the fuck out this kind of place right?" Ant told her referring to the strip club.

"Mmcht, not today Ant. I will after we handle this shit. Let's just get straight to business."

Ant chuckled. "Listen, we still gone talk another time bout that but gone show me the way." He spoke leaning back in his seat.

Bina rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone to GPS Amir's spot. "Go that way." She pointed her long acrylic nail. And with that Ant pulled off to find Amir.

•••

Anthony and Bina sat at the corner of Amir's main home. Bina was working for Amir and since she did she had already knew his location and where he'd be tonight. He liked his girls to know where he was at incase anyone came looking for they could alert him. But as for Bina she didn't gave a damn about who came for him because she wanted him dead herself.

Bina and Ant ran across each other's path recently while he serving some of the local whores when he seen Bina out there selling pussy and quickly snatched her up. Since they were already close he immediately told her he was trying to find Amir and she had no problem helping him. Plus, Anthony trusted her. It was no way in hell he'd let in anyone on this plan when he knew what he planned to do. And even she did decide to fold he'd put a bullet in anybody who crossed him at this point.

"It's the white one on the end. I can drive around back and it's a window that drops down to the basement. Ain't shit down there but that's where the girls use to get ready at until he finally could afford to buy another house just for us. Bitches use to sneak out that window sometime to avoid getting drugged so it'll be easy enough for you to slide down in." She looked him up and down. "Yeah, yo ass still skinny as fuck. Bird chest bitch." She laughed.

"Fuck yo flat foot forehead ass. I thought we was getting to business man." He laughed.

"Alright, alright. I pull around, you slide in. Soon as you go up the basement steps its the first room to your right so you gotta be ready as soon as you take your first step. I'll come back in 10 minutes tops to get you and take you or them wherever you need to go." Ant nodded his hand as he listened to her plan. It sounded legit to him and like it could actually work. Throwing on his mask he gave her the signal to take him around back.

•••

Bina had been exactly right about the window. The shit scratched the fuck of Anthony's stomach and back but he managed to get down with ease due to his long legs. Loud R&B music could be heard from behind the door of the basement. Slowly creeping up the basement steps he twisted the knob gently as he peek around the darkened home. There was a dim light which was the flickering of candlelight on his right where Bina mentioned the bedroom would be and he could now her moans with the mix of Pretty Ricky playing.

"Fuck Ciara, ride that shit mamas." Amir coached Ciara as she rode him reserve cowboy style.

Bingo, Anthony thought to himself. He felt like it was Christmas because if that was the same Ciara who came to his meeting then it was his lucky day. Bina assured him no one else would be there. She said this was Amir's "sacred place" and the only person he would ever let in would be his bottom bitch— Ciara.