Twelve

Anthony Watts

Continuing....

Pulling up to the warehouse I got out of my truck to meet Bruce who had already arrived to get Roc and CoCo. Kyra was still missing and Sugar had gave me a hard time about watching Mira since she was shook up about the drop still. It was a lot going on but I had to handle this shit. This bitch Kyra had it coming though.

"What you want done boss?" Bruce looked at me while clutching the gun on his waist. I nodded my head toward the basement and he already knew to go tie them down there while I tried to call Kyra again.

I had made sure to strip them both down of any weapons before loading them both into my car. Coco had always feared me so she it was no issue to just get her to get into the car. I hated to do it but she was guilty by association. Joc didn't want to comply at all so that resulted in me pistol whipping him until he damn near went night night.

I paced back and forth outside the warehouse as I listened to the ringer as I called Kyra. I didn't even care if she ran but she wasn't about to leave me with her kid. Then I had a feeling her dumb ass would try to snitch if I didn't even pretend to care about her. The bitch really ain't have it all and the longer I stayed with the her the more she showed her true colors. I had two strikes and a third wasn't something I wanted. If I ever had to get a third it would've been from choking the life out of Kyra.

I swear I wanted to kill this bitch but I didn't want to hurt Sugar in anyway ever. Their friendship wasn't perfect but she did love Kyra regardless of the bullshit and I don't want Sugar to hate me at all. I know what shit may have looked like between the two but underneath all their bs at a point you wouldn't see one without the other. I knew if Sugar truly hated Kyra she would've been pulled some foul ass shit although that simply wasn't Sugar's character. Sugar was the only thing starting to save Kyra.

The phone rang and rang but yet Kyra had never picked up. I knew damn well she had been seeing all my calls and messages. Reaching her voicemail for the fourth time I decided to leave yet another message. "If you knew what was good for you you'd pick the fuck up. Get home now Kyra before I make sure you never make it out them doors again." After hanging up I went back into the warehouse to handle CoCo and Joc.

Walking down to the basement I quickly did a double take. It was brains splattered everywhere with blood all over CoCo as she shivered and fear and cried. "You aint think about fucking waiting for me yo?!" I questioned Bruce who was already beginning to clean up the mess. I was hoping to use Joc for information on Kyra to help find her.

"I'm sorry bossman but homie needed shit clapped." Bruce shrugged. "Ya girl CoCo here told me Joc was bragging how Kyra was trying to fuck. I think we can trust her. Sounds like a reasonable reason to let her go to me. So he had to go." He continued to clean.

"I respect yo reasoning." I grabbed ahold of my chin in thought. "This shit true CoCo?" I squatted down staring into her soul.

"Ye-yeah." She stammered afraid to look me in the eyes. "A-and Joc said he seen some enemies there he was scared to tell you she may been kidnapped but he was more so on the fact he wanted to fuck Kyra, it could be anything." She sniffled. "I'm sorry boss,"

I rose up. "Aight, well lucky for you you've been granted a second chance since Bruce say we can trust you. Help him clean this shit up he'll take you to the spot for the night." I explained to her using my pocket knife to cut the rope she was tied with.

"Im out Bruce, I'll hit you if I get word from Kyra." Bruce nodded his in approval before I walked out to find Kyra. As bad I hated to say it after all this that's been going on I simply didn't know if I could even lie to myself to say I had any love for Kyra. But I wouldn't let her possibly be kidnapped.