Twenty Nine

Omniscient

"What the fuck Sugar! What the fuck was that?!" Anthony roared pulling out the driveway with a screech of his tires. "That's my damn mother!"

"What the fuck you mean? Mother, daughter, father, or uncle you heard her call me a fucking whore! I just blanked! My fists flew before my brain reacted. How much have you told her about me huh?! You wanted me to meet her but already telling this bitch all my business giving me no warning!"

"I ain't got time for this shit especially when I'm fucking driving. I a been done ran our ass the fuck off this road dawg." He spoke clenching his jaw.

"I'll drive the muthafucka off myself you you since you wanna act like ready to die, lets die together then! Ride or die nigga." Sugar threw her hands up then reached over to the wheel to turn it left.

"What the hell bro? Is you fucking crazy?!." Anthony pushed Sugar back gaining back control of the wheel. The two busted out laughing as they looked at each other at the same time before getting back serious again.

"Real fucking crazy! Now I want to fucking know Anthony! I couldn't say two fucking sentences without her fucking disrespecting me! You made me come here! Did she even wanna meet me for real or was just trying to force this shit on her? Huh!?"

Anthony breathed in and out deeply trying to remember his sessions as he slowly counted in his head. He didn't want to deal with this shit. He felt bad enough he had to be forced between his mother and his woman. He loved Sugar but at the end the day his mother was his mother. She gave him life. It was the reason he forgave her in the first place, at the end of day he loved his mother dearly. Without Sugar his mother was truly all he had beside himself. He hated that it escalated that far although he knew calling Sugar a whore was only the beginning of what she had said — to him at least.

"You know what?" She sniffled grabbing the bridge of her nose. "What pissed me off most is her calling me a fucking hoe. Did she know I never gave myself willingly to anybody but you!? Not even fucking Amir! He basically drugged me to do it! I was fucking forced to fuck men I've never even known or wanted to know! Did she fucking know that huh?! Since you wanna tell her everything the fuck else!" Sugar balled. She was livid. The whole situation kept replaying in her head and as always when she thought shit was sweet it always turned sour.

Something about that whore word just triggered her and the fact she brought up Kyra felt like she was trying throw the shit up in her face. Sugar knew she had issues she was dealing with still which is why she felt she blanked. If she could take it back she would've but she wouldn't ever be disrespected or walked over again. She couldn't allow someone who barely knew her or never even tried to get to know her to judge her without knowing her story. In that moment she felt alone and was upset at the fact that Anthony was more upset with her then anything.

"I told you I don't got time for this shit." Anthony ignored her rants deciding it was best he said nothing at all. The longer they sat in the car with her the more irritable he became with her. She was attacking him as if he was the one who called her a hoe. All he wanted was her to know that she was important to him by meeting his mother. After finding out how foul Kyra was he would've never brought her around but with Sugar he just always felt different about her. She knew the type of woman she could be. She just had some trials to overcome still. Although he wasn't about to make know excuses for how she attacked his moms like that. He just couldn't forgive her right now.

By this time the two were pulling into their driveway and Sugar would not stop. She was gone continue to interrogate him until she got her answers. She felt that Anthony was the one who put her in the situation in the first place. He had no right to ignore her as if whatever she said or did didn't mean shit right now. It wasn't her fault and he still hadn't said anything about his mom's wrongdoings.